arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 42nd Giveaway
(03-05-2019, 11:35 PM)rudra Wrote: Also another observation...
Many VPS holders here are just the same guys from freevps. That is a bit sad too. Where are the next generation of VPS-mongers?  haha

it is like the same community consisting of those same old coots... lol
I don't mind Rudra. I like those same guys. Tongue But yes, I get what you're saying. I've been working on trying to get the word out there. Not sure whether something will come of it. I wrote to members that I'd been connected with at older post4shared hosting forums that no longer exist. Also put up notices at other discussion forums, but I guess more work needs to be done.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
You just have to be a active community member. however you newbie or old. be connected. serve your best to help all members, explore new technology with us. seek goal. and be a "OLD IS GOLD" Big Grin
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
This might not so helpful but you guys may check for [url="https://post4vps.com/thread-2785-post-25716.html#pid25716"]the post[/url] I wrote.

Other members can suggest their opinions there too so. Help would be appreciated.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Thanks @Manal.

Please note tomorrow, 7th of March is the last day of this Giveaway. There are still plenty of VPSs that can be applied for.

Giveaway ends at end of tomorrow and the winners of this Giveaway will be announced on 8th of March.
Terminal
We are pleased to announce the following winners for the 42nd Giveaway:

VPS 1:
@Rehan
@HarisHayat

VPS 5:
@humanpuff69
@Honey

VPS 9:
@arsalahmed786

VPS 15:
Since there was no application for VPS 15, I've decided to occupy VPS 15 during the month of March for the purpose of doing a review at the end of the month. I plan to release VPS 15 for the next Giveaway. In the meanwhile I've vacated VPS 9 (Phoenix) and it will be available for the next VPS Giveaway in April.
Terminal
Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting