arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 46th Giveaway
i could not hold myself back. I remember staying away from these high spec VPSs (4, 5) in the past. Cause I expected them to be gone soon. But Manal, the sponsor and owner of Shadow Hosting, with his amazing business acumen and hard work has proved my haunch baseless. So now i am eager to ride the wave and see for myself how fun this is.
Though I would like to mention that Cubedata, the webhosting company that sponsors vps 8 is a great one too and long time in business. I am more than happy with my vps 8 and very thankful to them and post4vps for all this. This effort to jump ship is mostly out of curiosity on my part to try and explore new waters and by no means reflects on anything else. Thanks again !
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(07-02-2019, 10:06 AM)rudra Wrote: i could not hold myself back. I remember staying away from these high spec VPSs (4, 5) in the past. Cause I expected them to be gone soon. But Manal, the sponsor and owner of Shadow Hosting, with his amazing business acumen and hard work has proved my haunch baseless. So now i am eager to ride the wave and see for myself how fun this is.
Though I would like to mention that Cubedata, the webhosting company that sponsors vps 8 is a great one too and long time in business. I am more than happy with my vps 8 and very thankful to them and post4vps for all this. This effort to jump ship is mostly out of curiosity on my part to try and explore new waters and by no means reflects on anything else. Thanks again !

I sensed this a long ago why you weren't putting much interest in VPSs provided by Shadow Hosting. But I can understand what your concern since it was my first time I expanded my business from just web hosting to VPS hosting, too. I hope you wouldn't be disappointed with the VPS if you win the giveaway.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Wow we have completed 46 month Heart
Good luck for all of the applicants
Okay, another giveaway, shorter time to apply. 5 days only.
2 days going already, I'm surprised we're in second giveaway page, actually. People are happy with the brand new VPS 4.

After think and re-think, I will not get the VPS 4 this month. But, @rudra you sure want to take VPS 13? I was going to apply, as it's also close to Indonesia, I'm thinking again to take it. I dropped this VPS and change to Australia because Singapore cannot handle any child nameserver by myself, while Australia can.

As Dean said, it should be all good now. @rudra, please let me know, if you still want to take VPS 13 or not, if you want to take, I'll leave it to you if you don't, I'll take it :p.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
@tiwil
Many thanks for being so generous and courteous. I am of the belief that one should never consider himself deserving [Oh. i do good. i deserved this.] of receiving kindness or any selfless good/humane acts, no matter what she/he did to receive it. Cause 'the capacity to feel an urge to being genuinely good to a fellow human' is the highest sign of 'what it means to be human' and not 'the act of receiving it'.

But yes, one could try to receive gracefully. Sincere thanks for your kind proposition. But I only applied for vps 4 and didn't go for vps 13. I will use cloudflare for those local businesses and i find that most of their [CF] replies here come from singapore or hongkong servers. So I will do ok I guess.

Therefore, please don't restrain yourself on my account. enjoy !
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(07-02-2019, 12:34 PM)rudra Wrote: @tiwil
Many thanks for being so generous and courteous. I am of the belief that one should never consider himself deserving [Oh. i do good. i deserved this.] of receiving kindness or any selfless good/humane acts, no matter what she/he did to receive it. Cause 'the capacity to feel an urge to being genuinely good to a fellow human' is the highest sign of 'what it means to be human' and not 'the act of receiving it'.

But yes, one could try to receive gracefully. Sincere thanks for your kind proposition. But I only applied for vps 4 and didn't go for vps 13. I will use cloudflare for those local businesses and i find that most of their [CF] replies here come from singapore or hongkong servers. So I will do ok I guess.

Therefore, please don't restrain yourself on my account. enjoy !

Great! Thanks for your confirmation. I'll take the VPS 13 now. Actually I wanted to pickup VPS 4, but from my current usage, I don't really need it. If I was applying, I will use my future-predicted usage actually.

So, to think again, maybe I'll not take it. VPS 13, Singapore location, here I go!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Probably one of the biggest giveaways in recent years.

The new VPS 4 is indeed very attractive, and I believe quite some members are waiting to try getting this one. Good luck to everyone going to apply for it. I think I would still stick with my current VPS 9 though.

Makes me very happy to see the number of applications for this Giveaway after a quiet two months of almost no applications. As predicted, VPS 4 is in great demand and several applications have been received for it, but there have also been applications for other VPSs. Good luck to all those who applied.

@tiwil, if you need more time to apply, let me know. It's easy to extend the deadline.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Every new month is great here on Post4VPS community.I don't post just for getting a vps but i like this community.There is a lot of fun here.I learn many things from Here.
Best of Lucks everyone.I also have applied. Big Grin

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
yes. i alsays liked applying for vps. It is like a game or lottery. I never do bets for money or things. But i understand the temptation all right, hehe.
So this works like a vent for me. I am almost sure I won't win. Still, I am very happy indeed.

good luck, everyone.
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting