arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 48th Giveaway
This is the first giveaway I am attending! I am so excited!
THERE ARE A LOT OF VPS available! 19 of them!
The comparing view is superb.

Good luck to all, and I hope you win your desired VPS plan!

Thanks to Post4VPS for this chance of winning a VPS! Smile
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Good luck everyone (included me) I dropped VPS 9 because was busy in brother's wedding events and couldn't able to complete requirement PLUS I'd love to review new VPS. No doubt VPS 9 one of the best but now i'm tryna grab VPS 18 or 8.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

The 48th giveaway is special!
Why not just enliven?
Because post4vps has been an active VPS forum for four years now!
And good luck to everyone
Terminal
Solo Developer
Love to see the quality of available VPSes is getting better in this forum's giveaways. Smile

I guess VPS 18 will be a popular choice for this month as it is KVM based and allows running game servers. Good luck to everyone going to apply for it.

Wow, about 4 years!
Awesome VPSs
Good luck for all applicants (including me xd)
(09-02-2019, 03:20 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: Love to see the quality of available VPSes is getting better in this forum's giveaways. Smile

I guess VPS 18 will be a popular choice for this month as it is KVM based and allows running game servers. Good luck to everyone going to apply for it.

This is the most applications for a single VPS - VPS 18 - I've seen.  

We're hoping to provide the sponsor with a VPS Holder who (apart from qualifying with the most credit points fairly and squarely) is also an expert of Games Servers so he can do a really great review of the VPS for Jordy.

I'm quite excited about this VPS, but watch out for next month as there are two new Games Server VPSs that may be added from a different and new sponsor.  So for those who may not get VPS 18, do not despair.  Next month may provide different opportunities for you that may be even more exciting than this month's.

I have to add here too as Giveaway Manager I'm truly excited by all of the applications we received this month.  This makes all of the effort from every one involved, worth it!
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(09-03-2019, 02:12 AM)deanhills Wrote: This is the most applications for a single VPS - VPS 18 - I've seen.  

Is there any application for VPS 8? Tongue
I can give recommendation for VPS 8 actually, the quality is great. I'm using this VPS long ago, this VPS when it's available always sold out. So I think this VPS will get sold out again this time.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Haha .... I'm probably not allowed to give that information away @tiwil.  So we'll have to wait until 5th of September.   Tongue

This is the biggest Giveaway since I started here in January. Makes me VERY happy.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
yes guys. I can attest to that. I am very fond of that vps 8. it performs great and the provider is very knowledgable. But as a warning, he is very strict. Though i never had to face any consequences as i never do anything bad. So if you know what you are doing then this choice cant go wrong.

I have all the materials and details and half finished writing with me. I will soonish post a hopefully good review. I also have their link still on my footer. I am so thankful for my time on vps 8.

Anyways. It is nice to be a part of all this. It has been 4 years huuun ! WOW

Thanks to all the staff and users here. Thank you so much. for everything.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(09-03-2019, 08:30 AM)rudra Wrote: yes guys. I can attest to that. I am very fond of that vps 8. it performs great and the provider is very knowledgable. But as a warning, he is very strict. Though i never had to face any consequences as i never do anything bad. So if you know what you are doing then this choice cant go wrong.

True on this! Their VPS come at very best performance while their owner also strict and keep an eye on your VPS. This is a good for every VPS holders so they will not enter the dangerous area :p.

Anyway @rudra, I'm waiting for your review :p
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting