arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 48th Giveaway
Reminder if you are applying for vps 8, please remember my Terms of Service(TOS)/Acceptable Usage Policy(AUP) will be enforced strictly and comes with a Zero Tolerance Policy, therefore one mess up and you will lose the vps, I don't necessarily like having to do that but I will if it comes down to it.
For me the 48th Giveaway was a mega giveaway.  So many members applied.  Quite exciting.

So we're almost at the end of the 48th Giveaway.  For those who are still thinking of applying, the following VPSs are still available.  Giveaway will close at end of 5th of September however I may set up some of the VPSs before then as I know there are users who are very keen to start their VPS.  The winners will be announced at end of September 5th.

These are the VPSs that are still available for application:

VPS 1 (2) with panel for now (France)
VPS 3 (1) with panel (Los Angeles)

VPS 9 (2) - no panel (Seattle & Dallas) - only for experienced and capable users with demonstrated special need for the large specs and proven ability to manage it.  Note - OpenVZ virtualization is dated and calls for careful handling and management of VPS.  Be careful with updating projects.  Take plenty of backups all of the time.  If you're an Ubuntu user, last version offered by sponsor is 16.04.  Unable to get sponsor to update it.  Also, issues with updating Ubuntu manually as it shuts down SSH so you need to know what you're doing when you are an Ubuntu user on VPS 9.

VPS 10 (2) with panel (France)
VPS 11 (1) with panel (Los Angeles)
VPS 13 (1) with panel (Finland) - picture ID needed that includes name, address and phone number
VPS 14 (1) with panel (Dallas) -  picture ID needed that includes name, address and phone number

There have been 6 applications for VPS 18 and of course we could only have one winner.  Hopefully he will write a review of the VPS 18 soon.   Tongue
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Uh! So no one applied for Cubedata's VPS!? Disappointed. Hahaha. Their VPS is pretty good, and they allow gameserver too (if I'm not mistaken), so it's a right choice for you guys to take it.

Anyway, I see VPS 13 is now available for apply again, it's Finland and not Singapore. OVH have some problem with their Singapore VM and HostDoc also affected.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
4X VPS -9 ?? Are you kidding me. WOW. what a great Giveaway. 19 great vps's. i wish advance good luck for appliers and greetings for winners.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
This list is not complete yet however the following are the winners so far of the 48th Giveaway.  Congratulations to you all!

VPS 1 - @adgod
VPS 1 - @GodLikeGill
VPS 3 - @Khadeer143
VPS 3 - @maroon93 (to be confirmed)
VPS 6 - @youssefbasha (to be confirmed)
VPS 8 - @arsalahmed786
VPS 9 - @sohamb03 (Atlanta)
VPS 9 - @LightDestory (Buffalo)
VPS 10 - @kabir145
VPS 13 - @Decent12
VPS 18 - @Rehan
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Seems like a lot of winners this time. Amazing! Congratulations to all the winners.

As said earlier too, this giveaway was grand. So the winners are equally capable and worthy of getting the VPSes. Looking forward to reviews is the respective VPSes you've won. And gonna post mine too in a few so days time (probably this weekend).

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for the grand VPS 9 - Atlanta. Hoping to have a great experience with it!

Cheers!
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Congrats, there are at least 9 winners so far. Should be the biggest number of VPSes giving away in recent months. Smile

Also looking forward to seeing reviews from all those winners, especially for @Rehan, as we all expect very nice experience running game servers for this particular VPS 18.

Congratulations to all the winners, all the VPS are so valuable and for every needs! 
I applied for VPS 18 due to geo-location, I knew that was so popular and that i wouldn't get it, but well... I can't complain about VPS 9 - Buffalo. It's specs are amazing and I will make sure to use them all!

The only "disadvantage" of VPSs 9 is the OpenVZ 6-kernel that limits your choices of System Images. These VPS comes without a cPanel, however this is not a problem, if you are skilled enough with Linux you can make yourself pretty comfortable.

Let me give you a suggestion: try to get a VPS 9 as fast as you can and request for CentOS!

Thanks again to Post4VPS and VirMach for this amazing chance!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Congratulations to all winners

VPS 1 - @adgod
VPS 1 - @GodLikeGill
VPS 3 - @Khadeer143
VPS 3 - @maroon93
VPS 6 - @youssefbasha
VPS 8 - @arsalahmed786
VPS 9 - @sohamb03
VPS 9 - @LightDestory
VPS 10 - @kabir145
VPS 18 - @Rehan

Sepcially @Rehan Big Grin
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

I don't have words to thank Post4VPS and Jordy/HostLease, It is one of the best VPS I have ever used. I shall post a review as soon as possible.
Thanks to all of you guys for your great wishes.

Congratulations to all winner.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting