• 2x VPS 1
  • 1x VPS 3
  • 1x VPS 6
  • 1x VPS 8
  • 2x VPS 9 (Locations: Dallas, Seattle)
  • 2x VPS 10
  • 1x VPS 11
  • 1x VPS 12
  • 1x VPS 14 (Location:  Dallas) (Note:  Picture ID required - refer notes below)
  • 1x VPS 17
The giveaway will remain open until Saturday, 5th of October.  The winners will be announced on 6th of October.

For comparing the VPS Specifications, Users can check https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,3,6,8,9,10,11,12,14,17 (some of the vSwap Boxes are empty since the author was unable to get that info from users' past posts).

NOTE:
  • Users must read and agree to all terms of the provider (of the VPS which they want) when they apply.  These can be found on our Plans Page.  
  • When you apply, please let us know your preferred OS and the Domain you will be using with the VPS.
  • For VPS Plans belonging to @HostDoc (VPS 13 & 14), users have to verify their personal details by providing a photo ID which has the same name, address & phone number as mentioned in your VPS request thread.  You can either post this directly at your VPS request thread or PM the giveaway manager your ID Card as a proof. We will remove the ID card from our database once it has been verified. If you have any other way of proofing your details legitimately please let us know.

Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Another huge giveaway. There are a lot of VPS's available with great specs. But it seems like we don't have new members who apply.
It will be the first giveaway in which I am not applying. Tongue because I Heart my VPS 18.
Best of Luck to all who are applying.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Thanks for giveaway I will drop my vps 3 and will apply for vps1 or vps 17 and best of luck to everyone who is apply for this giveaway !
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Good Luck to everyone applying this month , a lot of vps this month as well ! I m doing great with my VPS 1 so not applying this month :p
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
Good luck to everyone, all the VPS are good.

I, as holder of a VPS 9, suggest you to try to get one! These VPS are really powerfull and great. I can't hide from you that VPSes ) have some cons:
- It is unmanaged, you need to know what you are doing, you are alone and staff can help you only of radical action such as OS reinstall.
- It is powered by OVZ 6, so you are stucked on 2.6.32 kernel, so you have some limitation due to this 2006 kernel. For me as a developer I am unable to run the latest docker available.

On the end, if you are skilled enough with Unix systems and you are not going to use particular" technologies but you need huge resources VPS 9 is you heaven.

@deanhills I would like to report a discovery that I made recently, on VPS Plans and VPS Compare VPS 9 are listed as IPv6 capable but actually I can't see them. Running the following command I can see only one interface with IPv4.
ip addr show

I am missing IPs or the info about VPSes ) need to be updated?
IPv6 are not critical and are not well supported worldwide on the ISP, so they are not a must-have nowadays.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Great giveaway again. Smile I agree VPS 9 is very nice and I am still surprised why there are 2 available.

I am also a bit surprised that VPS 8 is available for this month. This VPS 8 should be the best choice for those who do not like OpenVZ. Anyway I wish everyone good luck and enjoy the giveaway.

Well, to be honest, this month I didn't remember at all that there was to be a giveaway. Was indeed surprised when it was posted yesterday.

Agreed with @LightDestory, @tryp4vps that VPS 9 is an amazing one. I can testify it, hands-on. Truly, I'd suggest the applicants to go for it. Only two are lying, so fastest fingers first.

Again, it comes without a panel so you'd have to have a good experience at handling unmanaged VPSes to be able to use it. Having said this, I'd also like to add that we're all there to help you, if you really feel your purpose suits VPS 9, just go for it.

Another thing is that it runs OpenVZ 6 which will reach EOL soon and if Virmach doesn't plan to upgrade, you'll be running it at your own risk.

Best of luck to all applicants!
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(10-02-2019, 04:53 PM)sohamb03 Wrote: Another thing is that it runs OpenVZ 6 which will reach EOL soon and if Virmach doesn't plan to upgrade, you'll be running it at your own risk.

As announced by Dynamo several hours ago, Virmach is going to upgrade OpenVZ to KVM soon. So the mentioned risk is now gone.

As the VPS 9 becomes more attractive, I feel that this month's giveaway may be the last chance for those who want to apply for it. Hurry up everyone! Smile

Further to @tryp4vps's post about the attractiveness of VPS 9 just remember that there are additional qualifications for VPS 9, over and above credit points when you apply for the VPS.  You need to demonstrate the justification for using such a big VPS.  Even if there are applications, they may be refused if they can't show cause for having the VPS.  Also, the applicant should be an experienced user, knowing how to manage a VPS.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Good giveaway, sad manal didn't provide his powerful vps.
Good luck for all the applicants
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting