arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 52nd Giveaway
i always feel so tempted by that vps 8. that's a really good system. stable and quite enough for my requirements.

also i wonder how so many users here can do with VPS without control panel. i really don't like bothering our staff, cause they are already doing a lot. but i often find myself in situations where i would like a total overhaul. so they constitute like a no go zone for me.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I think I may throw myself in this one, although I'm still among the 'working poor class' of this community :-)

The strategy (and I'm open about it) is that VPS 8 with its control panel will be the main attraction in this giveaway while the remaining VPS 9 with all the latest feedbacks post-KVM-migration and lack of a control panel will put off many applicants. Thus I'll go for it. Feel free to beat me to it :-)

I have a question though; is Fedora available in the OS list?... Upgrading from Centos 7 to 8 is doable but the process is unstable, while upgrading Fedora is a breeze.

We'll see how it goes and good luck to you all!
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Again a great Giveaway from Post4VPS and such great VPSes. My recommendation to the applicants remains VPS 9 with it's grand spec's and mighty load capacity. However, you'll need a great reason to get yourself a VPS of such high spec's with only one remaining among the seven.

I'll be posting a review of my VPS soon, and it'll be seen that the performance of the VPS is quite amazing although a little lower than it's former OVZ counterpart. However, in matters if load it still remains a beast with it's mighty CPUs.

Best of luck to all the applicants, hoping that you can win the VPS of your choice.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(01-03-2020, 05:26 AM)fChk Wrote: I think I may throw myself in this one, although I'm still among the 'working poor class' of this community :-)

The strategy (and I'm open about it) is that VPS 8 with its control panel will be the main attraction in this giveaway while the remaining VPS 9 with all the latest feedbacks post-KVM-migration and lack of a control panel will put off many applicants. Thus I'll go for it. Feel free to beat me to it :-)

I have a question though; is Fedora available in the OS list?... Upgrading from Centos 7 to 8 is doable but the process is unstable, while upgrading Fedora is a breeze.

We'll see how it goes and good luck to you all!

I finally decided not to apply this time around.. Apologies for any inconvenience :-)

Again, good luck to you all...
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Again GoodLuck to everyone who applied a lot of great VPS available this month ! Feels like this time a lot of people will apply this month so yea Wish you luck !
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
Wow, im lucky that i got back my connection before announcing the winners xD
Good luck for all applicants.
this is a disaster for me! One day ago, when I was on vacation my smartphone entered the water and it didn't work! huh, even though I've been waiting for giveaway information here with my favorite smart phone! but instead brings bad things! Sad and congratulations to the winner of the giveaway!
if anyone wins
Terminal
Solo Developer
Results of the Giveaway have been delayed by a day to end of 6th of January due to clarification that is needed with one of the applications.  

Announcement of the winners will be made on 7th of January (Tuesday).  VPSs will be set up on or before 8th January (Wednesday).

In the meanwhile if any of the members wish to make a new application for a VPS during 6th of January, new applications will be considered until end of 6th of January.

Note: Dates have been amended in the OP of the Giveaway Thread to reflect the change.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Congratulations to the following winners of the 52nd Giveaway!

VPS 1  @Khadeer143PS 6  @chanalku91PS 6  @hamedPS 13 @Decent12
VPS 17 @OldMeister

Please note that the schedule that I included with the announcement is a voluntary one I provided out of a courtesy to members. There is no Giveaway Rule for specific dates other than early in the month. Since the delay of one day has created negative feedback on the part of some of the members, I've decided to remove the schedule from future Giveaway Announcements.  

Please note that the Giveaway Manager position is one of voluntary service.  Dynamo doesn't have an expectation other than that we do our best to provide the VPSs in good time. I'll try and work towards the timings that members have become used to but they will no longer be included in the Giveaway Announcement.  There are times when I'm not ready to make an announcement on a given date due to discussion with Dynamo about decisions or discussions and/or inquiries from members. In the past I've then spent an allnighter to keep to the date, but please don't expect a hard and fast adherence to specific dates from now on.  I will try and provide the VPSs as early as I can depending on the availability of my voluntary time.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting