Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 53rd Giveaway
 18 VPSs are Available
  • 6x VPS 1
  • 2x VPS 3
  • 2x VPS 6
  • 1x VPS 8
  • 1x VPS 9 (Location: Dallas) (Note: Detailed justification needed for using large specs)
  • 2x VPS 10
  • 1x VPS 11
  • 1x VPS 12
  • 1x VPS 16
  • 1x VPS 17

For comparing the VPS Specifications, Users can check https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,3,6,8,9,10,11,12,16,17

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SPONSOR BEFORE YOU APPLY - REFER BELOW:
  • Users must read and agree to all terms of the SPONSOR (of the VPS which they want) when they apply.  These can be found on our Plans Page.  
  • When you apply, please let us know your preferred OS and the Domain you will be using with the VPS.

Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Amazing chance to win very good VPSes! (as always)

My opinion is still the same after 4 months: VPS 9 is very powerful so fight over it!

Good luck to everybody.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Nice to see VPS 16 available again, goodluck to whoever applies for it!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Good afternoon, The giveaways getting bigger. There more VPSes on giveaways then applicants. Goodluck everyone whoever applied for any VPS plan. I hope you get the suitable package for your project.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Applicants for VPS 16 and VPS 9 are reminded that they need to justify their application for VPS 16 or VPS 9 with a breakdown of the projects they are going to run on the VPS.  They have to give specific details (not something grabbed from the air or general) that will justify the high specs of the VPS.  Also note that someone will be checking afterwards that the VPS 16 or VPS 9 is fully used.  So if the VPS 16 or VPS 9 specs are not used fully, then post4vps will take the VPS back.

If you don't justify your reason for needing a high-spec VPS, then your application will not be looked at.  

Also members are recommended to always have a second or third VPS option included when they apply for VPS 9, 16 or 17.  We're expecting a large number of applications for VPS 9 and especially VPS 16.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Enticing line-up!... still, I'll postpone my application till next month.. Hopefully, we'll still have something to apply for :-)

Good luck everybody!..
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Best of luck to all of the contestants!

I can’t believe just how huge those giveaways have become! The amount of VPSs that are being given away is extremely impressive!

Boy are the people that constantly claim that there’s no such thing as a free VPS wrong!!!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
After a year of break, I am back to manage our institution, since it is a big come back, I will definitely need a VPS server to manage our website. So I am coming back to give away. Hopefully I will win a good stable VPS this time.
I am very glad to see a big give away for this month, eagerly waiting for the VPS.

Thank you  Sweet

Still have 20+ VPSes available in our pool. This is amazing. Smile

Even better is that we see VPS 16 available again. With its mega specs I believe it must be the top hottest VPS of this month. Good luck for anyone who may wish to apply for it.

Keep enjoying VPS6 for a lot of development!

By the way, does anyone have tips for securing a website from exploits? 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜
Terminal
Solo Developer
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting