Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 53rd Giveaway
Wow!
Great VPSes are available.
Wondering if i can win one of them Smile
Good luck for all applicants
Good to see so many VPSes on the list. The main attraction is VPS 9 Dallas and VPS 16. This time I won't be applying again for VPS 16. I've fixed my VPS 9 Atlanta and now it doesn't give me any trouble like it used to. Very happy and satisfied with my VPS.

I'd recommend VPS 9 to the applicants as I'm myself an active user of the VPS and I can guarantee that you'll love it. Ofc VPS 16 is great too, but it depends on the luck of the applicant as to whether he gets it or not. There are many other great VPSes as well, for everyone.

Best of luck to all the applicants. I wish you get the VPS of your choice.

Warm regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
A huge giveaway with many tremendous VPSs. I will suggest HostLease VPS as i am currently using their VPS.They are best support provider.
Best of Lucks applicant's.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
The give away end time is not specified for this month. Will it end today?

Thank you  Sweet

(02-05-2020, 05:31 AM)Littlemaster Wrote: The give away end time is not specified for this month. Will it end today?

It was deliberately not specified following discussion about timing during the last Giveaway.  When I postponed the end time by one day I received flack from some of the members.

Since you ask however, please note that the Giveaway in general has always been announced on the 1st of the month and ended around 5th or 6th of the month.  Announcement of the winners is then made the next day and VPSs allocated.

I will try to keep to these dates as much as I can.

For this Giveaway please note that the Giveaway will end on 6th of February (tomorrow, Thursday).  I'm giving an extra day following the HostDoc loss of VPSs in this Giveaway.

The winners will be announced on Friday, 7th of February or earlier.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(02-05-2020, 06:13 AM)deanhills Wrote: It was deliberately not specified following discussion about timing during the last Giveaway.  When I postponed the end time by one day I received flack from some of the members.....

We all can understand this, and it is obviously not easy to be a Giveaway Manager.

But I would expect other members may ask this question again and again in the future giveaway threads. To prevent this, I would suggest that you may want to keep the the winners announcement date and the VPS setup date on the threads, but add a general remark saying that because Giveaway Manager is just a volunteer, these dates are only your best estimates, are not guaranteed and may be subject to delay for any reason etc. Smile

(02-05-2020, 10:28 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: We all can understand this, and it is obviously not easy to be a Giveaway Manager.

But I would expect other members may ask this question again and again in the future giveaway threads. To prevent this, I would suggest that you may want to keep the the winners announcement date and the VPS setup date on the threads, but add a general remark saying that because Giveaway Manager is just a volunteer, these dates are only your best estimates, are not guaranteed and may be subject to delay for any reason etc.   Smile
Excellent idea @tryp4vps.  Sounds like a good plan.  I'll use the exact wording as well.  Wink

While we are on the topic though I can't help but think how far we've come since 2018. There were times when there was no Giveaway Announcement for days and Dynamo had to intervene or there wouldn't have been a Giveaway for the month. You can check the Giveaways of 2018. Announcements were completely unpredictable and there were no dates set at all.  

Looks like I have to accept that whether one puts in all the effort and doing the job to the best of one's ability or be absent from the forum for long periods of time and use the "no time" excuse is all the same.  In fact on top of the hard work with being more exposed one gets more flack as well. So it's double jeopardy with little appreciation or care in certain instances.  There are obviously exceptions for which I'm always appreciative.
Terminal
Congratulations to the following four members who applied for a VPS during the current Giveaway:

VPS 1 - @Littlemaster
VPS 12 - @huuthi95
VPS 16 -@perryoo11
VPS 17 - @Decent12

Please check your request thread for the details of your VPS.
Terminal
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting