• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 56th Giveaway
 10 VPSs are Available
  • 5x VPS 1
  • 2x VPS 10
  • 1x VPS 11
  • 1x VPS 12
  • 1x VPS 16 [please note VPS 16 will come to an end at end of October 2020]

We're aiming at a date of around 5th of May for announcing the winners.  VPSs will be allocated soon after.

For comparing the VPS Specifications, Users can check https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,10,11,12,16

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SPONSOR BEFORE YOU APPLY - REFER BELOW:
  • Users must read and agree to all terms of the SPONSOR (of the VPS which they want) when they apply.  These can be found on our Plans Page.  
  • When you apply, please let us know your preferred OS and the Domain you will be using with the VPS.

Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Another good Giveaway here at Post4VPS. I see some cool VPSes available, including VPS 16, which is an amazing one. October is still 5 months away, so someone could make a really good usage of it.

Also, seeing all the VPS 9 occupied, I feel participants might be cursing the VPS 9 Holders. Tongue

Best of luck to all the participants and a shout-out to the Post4VPS Staff and Community! :-)

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Quite interesting in seeing VPS 16 back on the giveaway. It went from instantly getting snatched as soon as it became available, to no longer being wanted. Sad that it’ll only be available for a few more months before it’s gone.

Apart from that, the giveaway still offers quite a good selection of VPSs, even though this has been the lowest number of them in a while. Let’s hope once this covid-19 crisis is over, more sponsors would step in.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
im going to apply to vps 16 since i dont really have a choice... i hope no one will apply for vps and might have felt my pain last month with vps 1. so wish me luck guys
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
As usual we got a lot of heavy vps's but the monster isn't available vps 9 in the past its always like there is one vps from vps's 9 but now they are all taken good luck for everyone.
Watch this beauty till the end..

Good giveaway again vps 9 I not here ,vps 5 is not added in giveaway only vps 16 is the only vps which need more focus ,good luck to users who applying for vps 16 ,mean while vps 10 from.evolution host is also good for game servers but specification are small but performance is really cool ,I'm using both my vps from evolution host they are perfectvps for game servers
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

It's a pity VPS16 won't be available after end of the year. That's a pretty big server and very attractive one. It's worth using it even for 5 months but then it would be a pain to move somewhere smaller. VPS12 is the best one in the lot with 120SSD with 2GB RAM. The downside is No game servers allowed and no control panel. We have lost several good sponsored but haven't found any new so I wonder in few months we would have to stop doing giveaways till we get fresh servers or someone loose one.

Good Luck everyone. Grab those while available. Smile

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(05-01-2020, 03:44 PM)xdude Wrote: It's a pity VPS16 won't be available after end of the year. That's a pretty big server and very attractive one. It's worth using it even for 5 months but then it would be a pain to move somewhere smaller. VPS12 is the best one in the lot with 120SSD with 2GB RAM. The downside is No game servers allowed and no control panel. We have lost several good sponsored but haven't found any new so I wonder in few months we would have to stop doing giveaways till we get fresh servers or someone loose one.

Good Luck everyone. Grab those while available. Smile

Agreed @xdude.  However, I'm still very grateful to Jordy - @Pacific Spirit for letting us have such a large VPS for as long as we had it.  Not sure whether members know, but Jordy was sponsoring it from a personal account.  Depending on how Corona progresses in the Netherlands, hopefully we won't be losing VPS 16 completely and there is a good chance that we will get a new VPS 16 plan, with more or less the same specs as VPS 18.  This will be decided towards end of October.

(05-01-2020, 07:18 AM)ikk157 Wrote: Quite interesting in seeing VPS 16 back on the giveaway. It went from instantly getting snatched as soon as it became available, to no longer being wanted. Sad that it’ll only be available for a few more months before it’s gone.
Actually the previous user of VPS 16 was being generous to the Forum.  @perrys very involved with Covit 19 related projects in the Netherlands and had difficulty with time to complete his posts.  We're indebted to Perry for providing VPS 16 to this Giveaway. Will be interesting to see who will be applying for the VPS.

Just a reminder that in addition to the number of posts, those interested in the VPS need to provide justification for needing a VPS with such large specs.  So adjudication will be based on both the number of posts as well as the quality of the justification for using the VPS.  The member who applies needs also to demonstrate through the quality and expert level of justification some ability to manage their VPS on their own.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
@deanhills

Indeed we have to be grateful. These things cost money for nodes as well as IPs monthly. Globe economy gonna get hit hard and it will take a while before we start feeling the effects of it. I hope all our sponsors will be able to ride this through without a hassle.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Goodluck everyone, I'm hoping for my VPS 9 back next month or 16 OR 19. I'll apply for VPS next month, I just came back. Once again goodluck everyone.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting