arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 56th Giveaway
Seems to be a little small giveaway, Could be because of the ongoing pandemic maybe. But still have that high-spec VPS 16. Good luck everyone!
The number of servers is decreasing day by day. This is good in some ways. This means that more users are using this site. And on the other hand, it's bad because our servers are low. Anyway, I wish the best for the managers and sponsors of this site
(05-02-2020, 10:23 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Goodluck everyone, I'm hoping for my VPS 9 back next month or 16 OR 19. I'll apply for VPS next month, I just came back. Once again goodluck everyone.

Welcome back @arsalahmed786.

Please note that if you are interested in a high-spec VPS, you may not find one next month to apply for. VPS 9 is fully occupied by long-term users. I don't see VPS 9 becoming available any time soon. Only VPS 16 is of the size that you are used to. If you are interested possibly you should think of applying this month. There may not be any VPSs of the size and quality you need next month.

Please note that if and when you apply for VPS 16 that over and above number of posts, you need to prepare a proper justification with your request in which you show in detail why you would need a VPS with the large specs of VPS 16. Members who apply need to demonstrate through the quality and expert level of justification some ability to manage a large VPS like that on their own.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Amazing! Good giveaway wating to get something soon! Good luck everyone
(05-02-2020, 11:28 AM)deanhills Wrote: Welcome back @arsalahmed786.

Please note that if you are interested in a high-spec VPS, you may not find one next month to apply for.  VPS 9 is fully occupied by long-term users.  I don't see VPS 9 becoming available any time soon.  Only VPS 16 is of the size that you are used to.  If you are interested possibly you should think of applying this month.  There may not be any VPSs of the size and quality you need next month.

Please note that if and when you apply for VPS 16 that over and above number of posts, you need to prepare a proper justification with your request in which you show in detail why you would need a VPS with the large specs of VPS 16.  Members who apply need to demonstrate through the quality and expert level of justification some ability to manage a large VPS like that on their own.

Thanks, but no thanks, I don't think i can proper justify now because it's Ramadan and i don't think i can use it. If i applied and keep it without using then i could deprive someone a chance to get this high spec VPS. Next month i'm also not sure but i will apply for any VPS available on that time. But i would prefer 1,16 OR 18.

If nobody applying for VPS 16 or can't meet it's requirement then i think i should apply for it but again i don't think i could use it, I don't know what to do. Should i take it?
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Quit small but great giveaway specially for newbie applicants. i wish all appliers a best wishes.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(05-03-2020, 12:25 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Thanks, but no thanks, I don't think i can proper justify now because it's Ramadan and i don't think i can use it. If i applied and keep it without using then i could deprive someone a chance to get this high spec VPS. Next month i'm also not sure but i will apply for any VPS available on that time. But i would prefer 1,16 OR 18.

If nobody applying for VPS 16 or can't meet it's requirement then i think i should apply for it but again i don't think i could use it, I don't know what to do. Should i take it?

Fair enough @arsalahmed786.  However I'm quite certain VPS 16 will be taken during the current Giveaway. I doubt VPS 18 will be available as the holders are keeping VPS 18 for the long-term. Fortunately there are a few VPS 1 that may be available however our experience has been that VPS 1 is not a good VPS to use for games - the better VPSs for games are the Hostlease VPSs 16, 17 and 18.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
What an another great giveaway from p4v Heart
Interested to know who is going to win the powerful VPS 16
Finally none of the VPS 9 is available. Haven't seen this situation probably for over a year.

Glad to see the overall demand for this kind of giveaway seems to be coming back.

Another good news is that we still have the big VPS 16 available. Smile

Good luck to everybody, don't look only on VPS 16, all the VPS are gorgeous!

@tryp4vps I agree, it seems that VPS 9 are very requested but I have almost seen them on every giveaway, maybe users were scared by the NO PANEL and POWERUSER REQUIREMENT. But it seems that now it is not a issue anymore !
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting