arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 58th Giveaway
Where to request one on giveaway. i forgot where. I can't find where to post a request. i am a new member here, so some of the rules are bit confusing.
(07-02-2020, 05:27 PM)noahthewindowsguy Wrote: Where to request one on giveaway. i forgot where. I can't find where to post a request. i am a new member here, so some of the rules are bit confusing.

Please have a look at Here or look into the First post of this thread.
I see you still don't have sufficient number of posts and Credits for applying in the Giveaway. Please fullfill those first before applying otherwise your application will get Rejected.

Good luck

Regards,
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

This is just a gentle reminder of the fact that VPS 9 in particular is in a special category of application. The assessment doesn't rest on number of posts only. The applicant has to provide very good justification for using a VPS with such large specs. Also the applicant has to show some level of maturity and ability to manage a VPS of such large specs.

VPS 8 sponsor is also very strict and has a zero tolerance for bandwidth or any kind of abuse. So with VPS 8 the assessment will also focus on the level of maturity of the applicant and ability to manage a VPS with large specs. Criteria will not only be number of posts.

If there are no suitable applicants found for VPS 9 and VPS 8, then this may mean the VPSs will be carried to the next Giveaway.

Also please note that if you are going to run a Webserver and Websites on your VPS, you need to provide a domain that you are going to use in your application.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Congratulations to the following winners of Post4VPSs 58th Giveaway!

VPS 2    @hamedPS 18   @Decent12

Both VPSs were given to the competitor with the most posts in each category.

There were not many competitors, but almost all of the competitors with the exception of VPS 2 applied for VPS 18 for the purpose of running a Games Server.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting