arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 63rd Giveaway
Great Giveaway at the end of 2020 with 22 VPS's containers. But still vps 4 is out. i wish community got more numbers of container 4 from sponsor.
3x VPS-9 with 3 different locations is really appreciable.
as seen from bunch of giveaways that vps-1 is not choosing by members. and mostly 5 containers are available since last couple of months.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
It's another great Giveaway.A lot of great VPS's are available including VPS 9.Mostly here on Post4VPS people come to get VPS's for gameserver. It seems like VPS 2 and VPS 6 are really great for a game-server.
Wishing applicants a very best of luck.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(12-02-2020, 05:07 PM)tbelldesignco Wrote: I was gunning for it my first go out of the gate and @deanhills and I chatted about starting with VPS 8 as it would have been my first time using Linux. I agree with that looking back big time, but who knows maybe my server needs will change and I can upgrade in the next few months or so.

I think it is wise starting with VPS 8 instead of going straight to VPS 9.

And once you get familiar with linux, you may upgrade to VPS 9 later on.

But be reminded that before you make such decision, you have to be well prepared managing a VPS without a control panel. Smile

(12-05-2020, 03:52 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: But be reminded that before you make such decision, you have to be well prepared managing a VPS without a control panel. Smile
Totally agreed. For me that makes VPS 8 more valuable. Also, tech support from CubeData is much better.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(12-05-2020, 05:40 PM)deanhills Wrote: Totally agreed.  For me that makes VPS 8 more valuable.  Also, tech support from CubeData is much better.

Yes I love the service being provided. I need to do a little more research prior to asking for an unmanaged/unpaneled VPS.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
Only 2 requests have been received for this Giveaway. VPS 6 still needs to be confirmed and the other will be issued shortly, but in the meanwhile we will keep the Giveaway open for further requests:

VPS ? - @Khadeer143
VPS 7 - @sAmI
Terminal
There was a time so many people completing against those VPS9s. Now there are 3 available and nobody even applying for those. That's just crazy.

Well VPS8 is great with it's own panel and everything but since the sponsor is quite strict about it you need to know what you are doing. I don't think it's good for inexperienced user. Looks like even some of those who lost VPS in last couple of months are not applying.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(12-06-2020, 07:40 AM)deanhills Wrote: Only 2 requests have been received for this Giveaway. VPS 6 still needs to be confirmed and the other will be issued shortly, but in the meanwhile we will keep the Giveaway open for further requests

Great!.. I still have time to inject my request. I'm aiming for Buffalo's VPS-9.

From the published -minimalist- review, it would seem that its host has a slightly better CPU and the VPS itself has a decent I/O, at least compared to Phoenix's.

Not sure if I can run my GIS project on it but I'll test it thoroughly before starting any deployment.
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
That is great news indeed @fChk.  Interesting that Buffalo CPU beats that of Phoenix.  I thought they all were the same.  

Am looking forward to seeing whether the VPS is powerful enough for your project.

List of Giveaways has been updated - still confirming a VPS with Khadeer:

VPS ? - @Khadeer143
VPS 7 - @sAmI
VPS 9 - @fChk

VPS Requests are still open for those wishing to apply for a VPS.
Terminal
I guess giveaway final result stopped due to me I appoloize for that I have updated my request thread deanhills go through it and announce final result
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting