arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 65th Giveaway
 20 VPSs are Available
We're aiming at a date of 14 February for announcing the winners.  

PLEASE study the Terms of Service of the VPS/s you request very carefully BEFORE you apply.

For comparing the VPS Specifications, users can check https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,2,3,7,9,10,11,12

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SPONSOR BEFORE YOU APPLY - REFER BELOW:
  • Users must read and agree to all terms of the SPONSOR (of the VPS which they want) when they apply.  These can be found on our Plans Page.  
  • When you apply, please let us know your preferred OS and the Domain you will be using with the VPS.
Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
2x 8 gb ram VPSes available!!

I remember when I first joined free vps forums and getting even a 1 gig vps was quite lucky! I really hope people apply for them and the VPSes are used to their potential.

Goodluck Applicants!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I was going to apply for a VPS with 4GB RAM. But none of them are available, haha!
Well, "small" VPS are now the majority that have no holder. But beside of that we still have 2x 8GB RAM VPS which is fantastic.

I maybe pass this opportunity to someone else. Good luck to all appliers.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
65th giveaway ... cool! The forums grows older day by day.

Lots of good VPSes available including ones with amazing specs. I really hope people apply and they are put to use rather than just sitting idle. Good luck to all participants ... my personal suggestion remains VPS 9 (not Atlanta though Wink )!
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
2x VPS 9. make the beauty for this giveaway.
all over 20 VPS's not bad.
best of luck all applicants.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
This time we still have 20 VPSes available. No doubt the 2x VPS 9 are the best choices.

For the other smaller VPSes, if we want to make good use of them, I think we do need more new members coming here.

Because I believe those smaller VPSes are still perfect for new members who may be not so familiar with linux and then they can start learning to use it. Smile

So we still have all 6 of those VPS1 servers available. It should be okay for a web server since it has 1GB RAM and 1GB SWAP. It would be a lot better if these could be merged into 2 3GB servers but I think they are giving those out of their paid packages. Those VPS come with a VPS control panel which is a great advantage. VPS9 takes the cake in this giveaway as the best option. The only downside is no panel. Good luck everyone!

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Please note that due to termination of the VPS 5 Plan, the 65th Giveaway will run for another week, so it gives the VPS Holders ample time to apply for a replacement. The dead line for 65th Giveaway has been extended to Sunday, 14 February.
Terminal
Congratulations to the following VPS Holders for the 65th Giveaway:

VPS 7 @sAmI
VPS 9 Phoenix @Honey
VPS 9 Seattle @xdude

- closed -
Terminal
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting