arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
 16 VPSs are Available
We're aiming at a date of 7th March [changed to 12th of March] for announcing the winners.  

PLEASE study the Terms of Service of the VPS/s you request very carefully BEFORE you apply.

For comparing the VPS Specifications, users can check https://post4vps.com/compare/#1,2,3,7,10,11,12

PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SPONSOR BEFORE YOU APPLY - REFER BELOW:
  • Users must read and agree to all terms of the SPONSOR (of the VPS which they want) when they apply.  These can be found on our Plans Page.  
  • When you apply, please let us know your preferred OS and the Domain you will be using with the VPS.
Please Read before Applying
  1. Read Our Forum Rules before applying.
  2. You should have met our minimum requirements to get VPS.
  3. Read Application Format before applying. (If the application format is wrong then your Request will be rejected)
  4. You must post your VPS application in VPS Request Forum.
  5. Read TOS of VPS providers before applying.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
New giveaway is here! So after few months of some VPS 9 have no holder now there is no VPS 9 in the list. It's great to see high-end VPS getting used to what it should do. Well, the biggest in the pool is VPS 2 and VPS 12 if we take look on the RAM number. But if you need storage then VPS 1 and VPS 12 offer the highest storage and followed by VPS 11.

Well, good luck for all appliers! May luck be with you Big Grin
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
66th giveaway ... awesome. I see a lot of really cool VPSes though one thing, VPS 9 IS MISSING! So all those beasts got taken, must be heart-breaking for applicants who were looking to apply for one.

Nevertheless, there are other VPSes with good enough specifications to choose from. Best of luck to all the applicants!
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Awesome..
was waiting this day to get vps
goodluck everyone

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(03-01-2021, 07:19 AM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: Awesome..
was waiting this day to get vps
goodluck everyone

Well, I would recommend you to get the highest in the pool since you're old Post4VPS members. You already have posts and credit so I believe you can give it a try to grab the highest one. I also think there might not be too much users that going to compete for this giveaway since we rarely see new users and members without VPS. We usually only see VPS holders being active here.

So, VPS 2 or VPS 12 will be a great choice for you. Probably give it a try for VPS 12 as it has 2GB RAM and huge storage. But if you would like to get KVM server then VPS 2 worth the try.
(03-02-2021, 04:35 AM)tiwil Wrote: Well, I would recommend you to get the highest in the pool since you're old Post4VPS members. You already have posts and credit so I believe you can give it a try to grab the highest one. I also think there might not be too much users that going to compete for this giveaway since we rarely see new users and members without VPS. We usually only see VPS holders being active here.

So, VPS 2 or VPS 12 will be a great choice for you. Probably give it a try for VPS 12 as it has 2GB RAM and huge storage. But if you would like to get KVM server then VPS 2 worth the try.

to be honest with you.. 1 GB ram is more then enough for me.. :3 i dont have much things to do.. since i recently back to my old  stuffs..

(03-02-2021, 07:42 AM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: to be honest with you.. 1 GB ram is more then enough for me.. :3 i dont have much things to do.. since i recently back to my old  stuffs..

Well if that works for you then go for it Big Grin. There is more than enough VPS to grab for a 1GB RAM VPS. So you definitely will get one this month as it's easy. But I would prefer to have 2GB RAM instead since I believe nobody even "searching" for that VPS. Therefore someone (which is you) still can utilize the resource and even you can scale your apps to take benefit of 2GB RAM instead.
Not only the VPS 9 is no longer available this time, I also note that the number of VPSes in the pool is decreasing.

It appears that more members would like to keep their VPSes. And that also means we have a smaller number of VPSes leaves unused, which is a good trend. Smile

(03-03-2021, 12:06 AM)tiwil Wrote: Well if that works for you then go for it Big Grin. There is more than enough VPS to grab for a 1GB RAM VPS. So you definitely will get one this month as it's easy. But I would prefer to have 2GB RAM instead since I believe nobody even "searching" for that VPS. Therefore someone (which is you) still can utilize the resource and even you can scale your apps to take benefit of 2GB RAM instead.

to be honest with you... the think i care about is location... 
since i will host some games such as samp, instead of +200 ping i want only +80..
thats why i want vps 1 :d

I am expecting this because all holders complete there monthly posts of February. anyways. still 16 great options are available.
Best of luck all applicants.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Pages (3):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 65th Giveaway
02-15-2021, 04:08 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting