arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
(03-01-2021, 01:43 AM)tiwil Wrote: New giveaway is here! So after few months of some VPS 9 have no holder now there is no VPS 9 in the list. It's great to see high-end VPS getting used to what it should do. Well, the biggest in the pool is VPS 2 and VPS 12 if we take look on the RAM number. But if you need storage then VPS 1 and VPS 12 offer the highest storage and followed by VPS 11.

Well, good luck for all appliers! May luck be with you Big Grin

I believe that has to do with the discontinuation of VPS 5, which was being used by me and xdude I think.

We both applies for VPS 9 I believe, which removed it from the vps list for this month..

Sadly I don't think vps 9 vanished because of high user activity but because of lack of other high tier VPSes being available D:
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(03-03-2021, 10:10 AM)Honey Wrote: Sadly I don't think vps 9 vanished because of high user activity but because of lack of other high tier VPSes being available D:

I think you're partly true about "lack of high tier VPS". But it's also true because of user activity since someone grabs it and now it's not available. I'm wondering how long there will be no VPS 9 in our giveaway since all the holders are very active members and rarely drop their VPS.

But we still have a lot more VPS to be used like VPS 1 that "never" get its owner. I think 6 of them sit there for a couple month already. Glad @YOuNeS_Dz pick up it one, so there is 5 left.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
@deanhills
VPS-15 seems to be missing from the list!..

I can see that it was claimed by @fitkoh here and I can see that he's no longer in the VPS holders' list, so... VPS-15 is freezing to death (given its Texas location and the recent events there!..)
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
(03-04-2021, 06:42 AM)fChk Wrote: @deanhills
VPS-15 seems to be missing from the list!..

I can see that it was claimed by @fitkoh here and I can see that he's no longer in the VPS holders' list, so... VPS-15 is freezing to death (given its Texas location and the recent events there!..)

@fChk.  VPS 15 has been deliberately excluded as we've been unable to use it to date. @fitkoh is no longer the VPS Holder - he spent hours trying to make it work to no avail. The panel issue needs to be fixed first on the setup level as so far over two different panels (SolidCP and OpenNebula) we haven't been able to use the VPS.  In addition, even with not using the VPS we got a bandwidth issue on top of it.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(03-04-2021, 08:02 AM)deanhills Wrote: @fChk.  VPS 15 has been deliberately excluded as we've been unable to use it to date. @fitkoh is no longer the VPS Holder - he spent hours trying to make it work to no avail. The panel issue needs to be fixed first on the setup level as so far over two different panels (SolidCP and OpenNebula) we haven't been able to use the VPS.  In addition, even with not using the VPS we got a bandwidth issue on top of it.

Thanks! @deanhills

Anyway, to help someone out there 'longing' for a P4V's KVM-based VPS, here is my ranking of the still pending P4V's VPSs, ie: 1,2,3,7,10,11,12.

I will drop VPS-12 and VPS-11 because they are both OVZ-based, thus we're left with 5 groups: 1,2,3,7,10 which ranks -according to my criteria- as follow:
Formatting: vCPU number : RAM : Storage_Capacity+Type : Net_Speed+Bandwith : Location : CP_if_exists
Latest_Okayish_review

1- VPS-02: 2_vCPU 2GB_RAM   036GB_Storage(SSD)   1gbps_4TB_Net   LA/US_Loc
https://post4vps.com/Thread-cyberpanel-w...erver-ever

2- VPS-07: 1_vCPU 1GB_RAM   025GB_Storage(NVMe?) 1gbps_UnM_Net   ./US_Loc
https://post4vps.com/Thread-ReadyDedis-V...VPS-Review

3- VPS-01: 1_vCPU 1GB_RAM   100GB_Storage(HDD)   1gbps_1TB_Net   Roubaix/France_Loc     CP_Virtualizor
https://post4vps.com/Thread-Host4Fun-Rev...y-Host4Fun

4- VPS-03: 1_vCPU 1GB_RAM   016GB_Storage(SSD)   1gbps_3TB_Net   LA/US_Loc
https://post4vps.com/Thread-VPS-3-VPS-Hosting-Review

5- VPS-10: 1_vCPU 512MB_RAM 050GB_Storage(HDD?)  125mbps_1TB_Net Gravelines/France_Loc  CP_Virtualizor
https://post4vps.com/Thread-Evolution-Ho...-10-Review

Good Luck to you all !
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Brilliant and most useful assessment @fChk.  Thanks so much for posting it.

Just to add something else that should be important for the assessment.  The first two VPSs in the assessment, VPS 2 and 7 don't come with a panel. Also, Games Servers ARE NOT ALLOWED on VPS 7. From user feedback both VPS 2 and 7 are really good VPSs that rarely require any Admin support.  VPS 3 is related to VPS 2, and has the same sponsor.  So if VPS 2 is not available, VPS 3 with less RAM should also be OK for simple use.  

If I needed a small VPS for every day use (no Games or Talk apps - just simple use), my choice would be VPS 10 or VPS 1 as they come with their own panels, and they have a very solid record for use.  Games are allowed, but so far user feedback on Games for use with VPS 1 has not been that good.  VPS 10 is the better of the two for simple games only though.  VPS 1 has Firewall issues that we've been unable to resolve with the sponsor.
Terminal
We've only had one VPS Request so far, so am extending the application date to 12th of March for those who still want to apply for a VPS.
Terminal
(03-08-2021, 06:12 AM)deanhills Wrote: We've only had one VPS Request so far, so am extending the application date to 12th of March for those who still want to apply for a VPS.

Thank you very much. I sent a new request. But I just have a question. When will new requests will be checked? 12 march?
Thanks Post4VPS
(03-08-2021, 05:01 PM)hamed Wrote: Thank you very much. I sent a new request. But I just have a question. When will new requests will be checked? 12 march?

Since there are so few requests, we usually issue the VPS immediately depending on the status of the VPS Holder and the VPS applied for. Please check your request as I have responded to it.
Terminal
(03-09-2021, 08:25 AM)deanhills Wrote: Since there are so few requests, we usually issue the VPS immediately depending on the status of the VPS Holder and the VPS applied for.  Please check your request as I have responded to it.

Thank you so much I received and answered. Is that in other months? Apply until the twelfth day?
Thanks Post4VPS
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
06-15-2021, 12:15 AM
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 65th Giveaway
02-15-2021, 04:08 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting