arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CLOSED] 69th Giveaway
(06-13-2021, 11:24 AM)mzltest Wrote: That is more affordable and better.For this purpose I'd suggest that P$ as the price of these 2nd vpses.eg.Reserve at least 1 vps for new members,than put all remaining vpses into a pool where current holders can auction points for temporily usage of these vpses.The maxium term is 3 months or something.....

Wait, perhaps you may misunderstanding my suggestion and what Dean/Dynamo have said. Smile

For short term I mean it must be LESS than one month.

And these 2nd VPSes must be returned to the pool for the next giveaway.

This is to ensure that the chance of getting a VPS for new members will not be affected.

(06-14-2021, 08:49 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Wait, perhaps you may misunderstanding my suggestion and what Dean/Dynamo have said. Smile

For short term I mean it must be LESS than one month.

And these 2nd VPSes must be returned to the pool for the next giveaway.

This is to ensure that the chance of getting a VPS for new members will not be affected.
Uh.Sorry for this.But if the duration is less for a months things are easier.Current holders can simply ask to "lend" a vps on a first-request,first-get basis just after the monthly giveaway,and return them before next giveaway.
And yes,this usage allows holders to explore more opinions or just resolve an temporily use of vps while not affecting the main one.
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .
(06-13-2021, 09:20 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Hmm... How about just allowing 2nd VPS for short term for all current VPS holders?

Then it will not reduce any chance of getting a VPS for new members.

And we also do not need to limit the 2nd VPS pool to "VPS 1 only". Smile

Not a bad suggestion @tryp4vps  However possibly it would be better by way of an exception, rather than making it a rule.  If any of our VPS Holders who has a solid reputation of quality posts would like an additional VPS for under a month, then he should feel free to submit a request during the Giveaway.  We could then submit it for approval to Dynamo as a special request.  

Looks like we've passed the second deadline of the June Giveaway.  So we need to close this discussion.

Only 1 VPS has been allocated this month.  Congratulations to @Kururin for receiving VPS 1.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
 [CLOSED] 70th Giveaway
07-06-2021, 08:05 AM
Last Post: deanhills
 [CLOSED] 68th Giveaway
05-07-2021, 03:25 PM
 [CLOSED] 67th Giveaway
04-07-2021, 09:56 PM
 [CLOSED] 66th Giveaway
03-22-2021, 05:36 AM
 [CLOSED] 65th Giveaway
02-15-2021, 04:08 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting