• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Closure of VPSlices
I got email from VPSlices announcing their closure
The full email:
[/url]
[Image: logo_new.png]
[url=https://my.vpslices.com/]

Dear Youssef,
Regretfully, I must inform you that VPSlices LTD will cease its operations after 31st of December 2018. This decision has been taken predominantly due to increased competition and unsustainability of our products, production costs have meant that we are no longer able to remain competitive on price, yet remain a viable business at the same time.
We urge you to back up your important data and move it offsite to avoid data loss.
However, we do intend to reimburse our clients the prorate for their active, paid services as well as available client balance. This will happen between the1st of January 2019 and the 5th of January 2019. The reimbursement will include this current month and you won't be charged for any usage starting from 1st of December 2018.
Our customer service centre will remain fully operational until the day of closure, so if you have any enquiries about your order or require any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to send us an email.
On behalf of VPSlices LTD, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued loyalty in choosing us as your preferred provider for the past year and a half. Without your support, our success would not have been possible but under the current market climate, we have been left with no option but to close down after the 31st of December 2018.
Thank you once again for the loyal and continuous support you have shown us over the years we have been hosting.
Yours sincerely,
Karim Ahmed
Chief Executive Officer and President of VPSlices LTD.

Can i know what will happen now? 
Will i get another vps?
hmm sad to hear that VPSlices closing due to financial issue, Hope @Karim decide what best for his company. Every VPSlices VPS holder should backup as soon as possible and @perryoo11,@TrK or @Dynamo there should be proper announcement about it on (Announcements) section with all details you can get from karim or let me know if you guys are busy.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

#Farewell

VPSSlice was one of the best VPS sponsor for P4V and its really sad to see them closing down. I hope someday they'll open it back soon!
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
That's sad to hear. I remember asking about sponsoring a vps when he first posted vps offers here. He was kind enough to sponsor not just one but 2 vps for post4vps. Even the Closure looks very professional. Wish all the best for owner for his future.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

RIP VPSSlice.
it is sad to see them go. they were a sponsor for a long time and considerable repute. but the low end market has cut throat competition and very low margin of profit if any at all. it sucks all your time and energy and returns little. maybe the experience will hopefully be important in securing better positions. or may be they will move on to better and newer ventures where this business experience will be of help.

lots of good wishes and a hearty good luck to them.

i dont know if I should call this luck or dammmn luck. i requested vps 4 but then settled on vps 8.

now,
here i am. very happy with that kvm box. network speed may not be to the liking of some. but I'm so very pleased and happy. thanks cubedata.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Great e-mail from Karim Ahmed of VPSSlices - thanks for posting it @youssefbasha. VPSSlices knows how to write e-mails well and looks as though they're taking care of their customers which is great to see. Sad to hear they're leaving us - but hope their representative in our Forum will still post here from time to time. Wishing the owner and staff of VPSSlices well with all of their future endeavours.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Its the time to say good bye VPSlices..
I wish i get a powerful vps like vpslices one Sad
I applied for a good one now
Very sad to hear this, although I have not tried VPSlices's services before.

It reminds me of the loss of sponsors on Freevps near the beginning of 2018. Looks like the same will continue to occur over the similar period every year for similar reasons. But I believe Post4vps can stay strong this time.

Still, many thanks to @Karim who manages to sponsor this forum for so long period of time until it lasts. Smile

Sad @Karim had to close it's door for vpslices.

I've seen both sides as client and volunteer.
I hope it ever comes to a day he can reopen doors with new and fresh plans.
Recently post4vps get lot of new sponsorship but now one of the sponsor is gone . vps4 is one of great vps in this forum with 6gb of ram , 200gb disk and 3 vcore but due to that 'competition' sadly we need to see it go .
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting