arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Closure of VPSlices
So sad that VPS 4 from VPSlices gone. They closed their services.
I'm hoping he will get back if he wants to. As we all know, VPS in low prices but "monster" specification aren't easy to handle.

VPS come and go, but we should still post to create Post4VPS have greater future with other new sponsors.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(12-10-2018, 07:53 AM)tiwil Wrote: So sad that VPS 4 from VPSlices gone. They closed their services.
I'm hoping he will get back if he wants to. As we all know, VPS in low prices but "monster" specification aren't easy to handle.

VPS come and go, but we should still post to create Post4VPS have greater future with other new sponsors.

i agree . but post isnt the only thing that attract sponsor . active member also attract and for me the problem with this forum is rarely getting new active member . except that most people espescially the vps holder are doing a great job making the forum active
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Very bad new at the end of 2018. VPSlice is one of great sponsors of p4v community. hope next year we ll got something new like this. and also wish vpslice a good luck for groom again and be a part of us. take right decisions to come out from crisis.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I received this through their email newsletter, really sad news indeed they were the only people who agreed to setup a deal with me.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
If this provider is a sponsor of this board then this thread should get a little more importance and be moved to the announcement forum? Strangely enough that there is no official thread by staff.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(12-11-2018, 04:42 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: If this provider is a sponsor of this board then this thread should get a little more importance and be moved to the announcement forum? Strangely enough that there is no official thread by staff.

We've properly already announced in the announcement after confirming it from @Karim & @Mahmoud. https://post4vps.com/thread-2555-post-23912.html
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting