arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi

I am using VPS 5 on node DC-2, server ID is 5146, which recently went unresponsive.
I am unable to reboot, power down or power up the VPS via the panel, it shows the VM as running, virtual console does not work either.
Use DC-1. It is working...I am using it...without any lags
Could only choose between DC2 and DC3. And i really don't want to reinstall.

Edit: nvm, can choose 1 now, ill try, thank you.
Tried every node, unusable slow on all nodes. There seems to be some major issue at cobalthost.
I warned ya.... The servers CobaltHost uses are shit. They simply resell from C@C or VPS-Hosting.ca, those suck, since it's both from C@C and their shitty network/ disks/ processors/ simply everything in their nodes!
Unreachable again. FreeBSD upgrade took 2 ours, which takes 1 few minutes normally and now the VM is not reachable, not even via (unencrypted? lol?) console. I give up.
I see Users having very much problem with these Type of VPSs, that's why its called VPS for Lifetime .-.

I have shooted a message to the admin of VPS 5. but unlike others, he can't help i guess as its coming from another company.
Edit: I have heart that Cobalt will soon launch there own server hosting.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(03-22-2016, 10:09 AM)Dynamo Wrote: I see Users having very much problem with these Type of VPSs, that's why its called VPS for Lifetime .-.

I have shooted a message to the admin of VPS 5. but unlike others, he can't help i guess as its coming from another company.
Edit: I have heart that Cobalt will soon launch there own server hosting.

I hope they do, C@C and VPS-Hosting.ca (Where Cobalt now resells from) simply suck.
(If anyone is interested in a free C@C server though, contact me... I am done with their shitty service)
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-18-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post: deanhills
07-30-2016, 05:38 PM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting