Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS - 8 - Is it dead?
Hello everyone. 
I got VPS - 8 Package on the last giveaway. And it was working fine. But today I can not connect to it from SSH Client. Moreover I can not connect to the panel too. I think its down. Or is there any other issue??  If its dead perryoo11 Can you give me backup?? I am badly in need of it.
My dns provider has a huge downtime.
The server is not down but the route to it is down.

Let me get into it now.
(07-14-2016, 10:35 AM)perryoo11 Wrote:  My dns provider has a huge downtime.
The server is not down but the route to it is down.

Let me get into it now.

SO much time will it take to get back??
it up now.
i changed dns route.
(07-14-2016, 10:43 AM)perryoo11 Wrote:  it up now.
i changed dns route.

Its up but what happened to my mysql database?? Its not there. I can't even login it through phpmyadmin. :/
i dont know.
you tried to start it?
is the service running?
(07-14-2016, 11:58 AM)perryoo11 Wrote:  i dont know.
you tried to start it?
is the service running?

Its showing Job failed to start
erm.
you need to send me your login details as dynamo creates them. i can't see your password.
so can can take a look at that. and hopefully fix this issue
Hello Anik, i have seen your server and it seem that either its a miss conf or the soft is corrupted, it will help me knowing what did you did before the system broke, and the immediate solution will be reinstalling mysql

Regards
(07-14-2016, 02:18 PM)perryoo11 Wrote:  erm.
you need to send me your login details as dynamo creates them. i can't see your password.
so can can take a look at that. and hopefully fix this issue

(07-14-2016, 10:20 PM)Rishabh Jain Wrote:  Hello Anik, i have seen your server and it seem that either its a miss conf or the soft is corrupted, it will help me knowing what did you did before the system broke, and the immediate solution will be reinstalling mysql

Regards

I lost my data of my database Sad So tried reinstalling still didn't work...... So there was no option without reinstalling Operating SYstem Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  VPS5 is dead Hagmui 7 4,159 03-22-2016, 03:30 PM
Last Post: RickB