arrow_upward

Pages (15): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cobalt Server Panel
Great to hear that !! If it's possible plz add Windows 2008 and 2012 templates too. ))

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(12-04-2015, 11:43 AM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: Looks like I got ripped off...I did all of those posts but no VPS?

I expect compensation for this!

I don't think you got ripped off they are out of resources now(your images shows) and also you need to cover your original identity even on images anyone can easily got your name from your image. Also why the bunch of tabs(these maybe about 25 active tabs)?
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Yeah I think they have ran out of resources. Probably they will fix it soon. It's good to see they have added the Windows 2008 template. Do they have added Windows 2012 too ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(12-04-2015, 01:07 PM)TrK Wrote:
(12-04-2015, 11:43 AM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: Looks like I got ripped off...I did all of those posts but no VPS?

I expect compensation for this!

I don't think you got ripped off they are out of resources now(your images shows) and also you need to cover your original identity even on images anyone can easily got your name from your image. Also why the bunch of tabs(these maybe about 25 active tabs)?

I forgot, I was in a rush (10 minutes before I had to go to school), and I have a bunch of tabs because I'm busy and forgetful (so I leave them open, so I can just click on them when i need it).

OK, that issue is solved. Another issue I just found is that Windows Server templates do not come activated, unlike the Windows 7 template.
(12-04-2015, 08:23 PM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: I forgot, I was in a rush (10 minutes before I had to go to school), and I have a bunch of tabs because I'm busy and forgetful (so I leave them open, so I can just click on them when i need it).

OK, that issue is solved. Another issue I just found is that Windows Server templates do not come activated, unlike the Windows 7 template.

Windows licenses are costly and any datacenter will not provide you the license for a VM all windows images comes with a six month trial license you can use even you can renew that six month trial license for 3 times that means 6X3=18 you will 18 month of free trial license with each copy of windows however the upcoming windows versions after windows 8 asks you the installation key(not activation/license key) when you got the installation key you ll get it free for 1 month then renew it by cmd.exe.
(12-05-2015, 03:51 AM)TrK Wrote: Windows licenses are costly and any datacenter will not provide you the license for a VM all windows images comes with a six month trial license you can use even you can renew that six month trial license for 3 times that means 6X3=18 you will 18 month of free trial license with each copy of windows however the upcoming windows versions after windows 8 asks you the installation key(not activation/license key) when you got the installation key you ll get it free for 1 month then renew it by cmd.exe.

Yes, I'm aware of the cost (dang, Microsoft!), as well as the trial. However, the issue is that when you RDP into the VM it says the trial is over and you're just stuck at an activation dialog without a desktop.
(12-05-2015, 02:24 PM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: Yes, I'm aware of the cost (dang, Microsoft!), as well as the trial. However, the issue is that when you RDP into the VM it says the trial is over and you're just stuck at an activation dialog without a desktop.

Okay that thing is odd i never experienced that thing, did you tried to skip it and renew through the cmd, if yest then it will be the problem with window image that i never had on my VPSs.
(12-05-2015, 04:40 PM)TrK Wrote: Okay that thing is odd i never experienced that thing, did you tried to skip it and renew through the cmd, if yest then it will be the problem with window image that i never had on my VPSs.

I can't "Skip" it, the skip/cancel button does absolutely nothing, the X is grayed out, and all key combos (ctrl alt del, win+r, ctrl shift esc) don't work, so it's pretty much useless....
(12-05-2015, 04:54 PM)karatekidmonkey Wrote: Okay that thing is odd i never experienced that thing, did you tried to skip it and renew through the cmd, if yest then it will be the problem with window image that i never had on my VPSs.

I can't "Skip" it, the skip/cancel button does absolutely nothing, the X is grayed out, and all key combos (ctrl alt del, win+r, ctrl shift esc) don't work, so it's pretty much useless....
[/quote]

What version of windows you are using on your VPS, maybe there is something i can do for that thing.
(12-05-2015, 05:17 PM)TrK Wrote: What version of windows you are using on your VPS, maybe there is something i can do for that thing.

Windows Server 2012 R2
Pages (15): Jump to page 
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting