arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Completed] Unexpected Maintenance - CubeData Services - VPS 8
Completed

Due to the constant issues we have had with our current server node
we are currently migrating all VM's away from it to a newer server node we recently acquired to replace the aging one.
Therefore it is to be expected VPS's might be down while there migrating.

ETA: Unknown of Completion.
Downtime: Expected
Expected length of downtime: unknown due to it can vary due to network speeds.

Thank you for your continued patience & understanding in this.
Thank you for the heads up @cubedata. If you need any assistance feel free to reach out.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
Very impressive of @cubedata to notify its userbase (even the free ones) before a downtime, kudos!

Also, though I am not using a VPS from Cubedata, I was still interested..

Will this node migration bring more stability to the VPSes here?
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(12-21-2020, 10:28 AM)Honey Wrote: Very impressive of @cubedata to notify its userbase (even the free ones) before a downtime, kudos!

Also, though I am not using a VPS from Cubedata, I was still interested..

Will this node migration bring more stability to the VPSes here?

To all VPS's yes. It should resolve issues with the older node constantly going down for unexplained reasons.
(12-23-2020, 02:18 AM)cubedata Wrote: To all VPS's yes. It should resolve issues with the older node constantly going down for unexplained reasons.

I will say you keep things running very smoothly and I think I only had one issue with down time with the last upgrades to the old node, but TBDC was maybe down for 15-20 minutes if that. Thank you for your continued hard work!
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting