arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Convert VIP Tag to Sponsor tag
I think the title sums it up really I think you should change the group title and image from "VIP" to "Sponsor" or make a new group if not every vip is one. I know frequent members already know who the sponsors are but I thikk it would be easier for new members etc and perhsps look a bit nicer for the sponsors.
Agree with this suggestion, normally I do not see VIP promotions in the forum, in most communities it is termed as premium member as they pay some amount for the development of community.

Thank you  Sweet

(02-14-2019, 08:45 AM)MahaloServers Wrote: I think the title sums it up really I think you should change the group title and image from "VIP" to "Sponsor" or make a new group if not every vip is one. I know frequent members already know who the sponsors are but I thikk it would be easier for new members etc and perhsps look a bit nicer for the sponsors.

Agreed i was thinking to terminate the VIP rank and and in return introduce two new ranks for the sake of post4vps although my exams are nearby i can't afford to discuss and plan it by march but here is a gist of it, "There would be two ranks 1st Sponsor who will only be dedicated to our sponsors with same text style of current VIP and 2nd would be Donator/Helper dedicated to those who helps our community" although its not complete i will think about it again after my exams or within my exams if i got some free time.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
(02-15-2019, 06:04 AM)TrK Wrote: Agreed i was thinking to terminate the VIP rank and and in return introduce two new ranks for the sake of post4vps.....

Perhaps we may still keep the VIP rank even after we add new ranks.

VIP rank can be reserved for legendary members such as HR, who is widely respected by this community.

(02-15-2019, 09:50 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Perhaps we may still keep the VIP rank even after we add new ranks.

VIP rank can be reserved for legendary members such as HR, who is widely respected by this community.
TrK Wrote:Donator/Helper dedicated to those who helps our community" although its not complete i will think about it again after my exams or within my exams if i got some free time.
I'm just wondering whether they sound the same to me - like technically HR is helping and donating of his time in addition to being VIP.  VIP actually sounds MUCH better than helper or donator.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(02-15-2019, 10:00 AM)deanhills Wrote: ..... VIP actually sounds MUCH better than helper or donator.

Yes, I also think that VIP sounds much better than just Donator/Helper, and that is why we should better keep the VIP rank and not terminate it.

And for the Donator/Helper rank, I think it would be better if we just name it Donator directly. That would sound a bit more respectful.

we can have some sort of this ranking scheme:

sponsors: providers that have a sponsorship agreement
VIP: available for everyone by donating or help the forum get bigger.
legendary: for the ones that stand out of the rest. for example, an admin that retires, a well-respected user that does have an outstanding past.
Or perhaps keep VIP and then make a 2nd Sponsor group if people like VIP so much personally i dont as to me its like saying these people are important and you are not but thats just imho
(02-15-2019, 11:46 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Yes, I also think that VIP sounds much better than just Donator/Helper, and that is why we should better keep the VIP rank and not terminate it.

And for the Donator/Helper rank, I think it would be better if we just name it Donator directly. That would sound a bit more respectful.

I agree that VIPs from VPS Providers will be transferred to the Donator
Because they provide resources
And it looks like the Donator is better heard
Terminal
Solo Developer
(02-15-2019, 12:51 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: we can have some sort of this ranking scheme:

sponsors: providers that have a sponsorship agreement
VIP: available for everyone by donating or help the forum get bigger.
legendary: for the ones that stand out of the rest. for example, an admin that retires, a well-respected user that does have an outstanding past.

If that's the case, Then I think HR should have 'Legendary' rank.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-28-2020, 11:46 PM
Last Post: Decent12
04-05-2020, 08:58 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting