arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corona Virus Global Stats Update
(10-28-2020, 04:27 AM)xdude Wrote: ...... I heard US Govenment anncounced they are going to stop trying to fight back. Wonder what they are plan to do now. Sit tight and wait?

I think the U.S. Govenment, I mean the Trump administration for now, just do not want to fight back.

At least they do not want to fight by applying lockdown in the country.

They simply care more about the economy than the Corona pandemic. And yes they just sit tight and wait for a working vaccine. Smile

(10-28-2020, 04:27 AM)xdude Wrote: This second wave seems to be hitting lot harder than the first. Even thought countries which thought they got rid of Corona or having it under control gone crazy. This time it's speading faster and symptoms are taking long time to show. I heard US Govenment anncounced they are going to stop trying to fight back. Wonder what they are plan to do now. Sit tight and wait?
You are correct xdude. Same is the situation in India. As if the first and second waves of COVID weren't enough, a third wave has started in our city and people are literally getting re-infected. Almost 64% of the city's population has been infected at least once till now. I'm really scared about what's coming as it's spreading like wildfire now.

About the is the goverment, it isn't unknown to us that they do what they like and so is this time. Trump administration says every other day that vaccine is coming today, tomorrow, day after and so on, but in effect there's nothing. I wonder what they are even upto. Though what @tryp4vps said is correct, they care much more about economy than people.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
I guess the problem has reached to a point we can't ignore the financial impact. Tourism is nearly wiped out globly and this has effected so many other areas like Air Lines, food industry etc. The only way to stop the virus is total lockdown of entire countries but then there are other issues like How people will get food and other must have things like medicine. Plus this means more and more businesses and companies will end up closing down. Plus there are people who earn their living from daily work. If they couldn't find a vaccine by middle of next year things will become really grim.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(10-30-2020, 10:08 AM)xdude Wrote: I guess the problem has reached to a point we can't ignore the financial impact. Tourism is nearly wiped out globly and this has effected so many other areas like Air Lines, food industry etc. The only way to stop the virus is total lockdown of entire countries but then there are other issues like How people will get food and other must have things like medicine. Plus this means more and more businesses and companies will end up closing down. Plus there are people who earn their living from daily work. If they couldn't find a vaccine by middle of next year things will become really grim.

We can't really ignore the financial impact corona has done throughout the world. I have many friends running their business, restaurents, cafes and such all of them faced many loss due to COVID-19. But it's a pandemic we cannot seriously do anything, Even i faced a money loss due to the lockdown imposed. If there is any another lockdown there would be a loss, Only like take-away restaurents would be able to somehow make up and general stores. 
There is a second wave started in Pakistan. Yet no signs of closing down any education institute where it is spreading so much. Today, I guess 1000 case was registered while a week ago it was 300-400 max.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

I think it's the biggest issue every govenment around the world is facing. How to balance financial crisis and lockdowns. Business loans, leases companies and people having really hard time paying these and a complete lockdown again will the end of it. And if govenment impose a freeze on those then that will be the end of banking system. Personally I don't think anything short of country wide lockdowns would can control this, till we get a reliable vaccine. But in reality that's not something can be done. But I heard France has done a complete lockdown from yesterday.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

This second way is starting to get very dangerous in Italy, let's hope it doesn't end up like the first one!

Our hospitals can keep up but the problem is the stress that will stack up day after day on medical's staff :/
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
I'd agree hotels, restaurants and in general tourism has been the worst hit financially owing to this pandemic. Lots and lots of good hotels have closed down here. Delhi metro service lost nearly INR 1500 crore in it's 6 months of non-operation.

To highlight a true incident, my mom has a friend, whose husband lost his job while the lockdown was imposed. They've started a small restaurant in their city, with all the investments they could gather but that too isn't running so well for obvious reasons.

This is turning really serious now, wonder what all is still awaiting us. Sad
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

(09-13-2020, 11:53 AM)deanhills Wrote: I've just been checking the Coronavirus Update (Live) Global stats Website.  Wow!  I remember when I first looked at it during April May this year, and there were just total cases, active cases and deaths.  They now seem to have wakened up to the statistic of how many cases per total population, etc. etc.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

At any rate, when I looked at the total active cases these are the top 10 with the most active cases:

1 USA 2,529,118
2 India 977,802
3 Brazil 631,163
4 France 253,942 635
5 Russia 168,008
6 Peru 132,918
7 Mexico 125,844
8 Argentina 125,447
9 Colombia 93,410 863
10 Bangladesh  92,144

These are the 10 countries with the greatest number of deaths:

1 USA 198,143
2 Brazil 131,274
3 India 78,727
4 Mexico 70,604
5 UK 41,623
6 Italy 35,603
7 France 30,910
8 Peru 30,593
9 Spain 29,747
10 Iran 23,157

I don't believe in the accuracy of total number of cases, but for what it is worth here are the 10 countries with the greatest number of cases:

1 USA 6,677,616
2 India 4,764,786
3 Brazil 4,315,858
4 Russia 1,062,811
5 Peru 722,832
6 Colombia 708,964
7 Mexico 663,973
8 South Africa 648,214
9 Spain 576,697
10 Argentina 546,481
In our country, more than 100 people die every day. This is really cruelty. Is this virus made by China?
Thanks Post4VPS
Live updates from pakistan.. 

Today cases : 333,000 
Total recovered : 314,000
Deaths  : 6,806
Daily cases : 1000+
Most effected province : Sindh

Cases increases day by day just due to neglect of SOP's
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
@hamed .. We cannot say with force that the virus is made by china, even though it may be obvious, because we've got no proof. But in my opinion, you can't blame China alone. In most of the places the huge spread of this pandemic was a cause of administration and the people. 

Administration because they undervalued the virus, and didn't pay much attention to it's initial growth which ultimately caused the doom. People, well I guess I can best explain this with an example. Not even a week ago, we had Durga Puja in our country. It's a very sacred festival among Bengalis. Personally I live in the capital city of the country, but West Bengal is the state where Bengalis are mainly concentric. There the Chief Minister herself encouraged people to move out of their houses and go to the pandals to view the pujas. Thanks to the court which ruled that all Pandals will be no-entry, a big disaster was prevented. Even then people went out of their houses and roamed about the city in a festive mood, ate drank and all those celebrations. And so they are to be blamed, my point is that if you do not celebrate for a year what harm does it cause, after all you're not only saving the lives of yourselves but also others. 

@sagher .. That's the very reason, no one ever bothered with the seriousness of the virus in the initial stage and here we stand today.  Undecided
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting