arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter Strike 1.6 GameServers
Nowadays? I don't think so. Even this post is from March 2017. Official cs1.6 servers have been shut down years ago. Community based servers are the ones which are till running. And CS1.6 doesn't have any DRM protection. So anyone can hop into the community servers with cracked VAC. That's the naked truth behind the sudden and huge uproar of cs1.6.
(06-22-2018, 02:12 PM)adgod Wrote: And CS1.6 doesn't have any DRM protection. So anyone can hop into the community servers with cracked VAC. That's the naked truth behind the sudden and huge uproar of cs1.6.

And that is where you are wrong.

What we know as Counter-Strike 1.6 or Counter-Strike nowadays has DRM and the DRM used is Steam. It is not effective though and has been bypassed for any game that ever used Steam as one of their DRMs (yes games have multiple DRMs these days). Prior to Valve buying CS the game was indeed DRM less because it was a mod for Half-Life by Sierra. I believe the last version before Valve bought CS was 1.5, or maybe 1.5 Beta or even 1.4.

VAC is just Valve's anti-cheat system for their games. So bypassed Steam games cannot join normal servers. And you don't even crack VAC when you allow non Steam games to join VAC servers. What you do is tell the server to let everyone in and report as a fake player with a fake SteamID to VAC. You don't get VACed because there is no account behind the fake SteamID and so VAC cannot ban anything. So instead there is always a different anti-cheat on servers that monitors non Steam players. VAC is absolutely untouched otherwise and simply has no effect on non Steam players/games.

CSS has been Steam bypassed, too. Also allows non Steam players to join servers with the same fake player and fake SteamID trick. And guess what... CSGO is exactly the same. I hosted servers for CS, CSS and CSGO and always allowed all players to join (Steam and non Steam, VACed excluded of course).
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(06-22-2018, 10:10 AM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: Well tbh with you.. Battlefield is more better then cs1.6.. i know that.. but cs1.6 is popular now a days... and ppls used to play cs1.6 instead of BF...

Battlefield is a VERY different game than CS, it is no way nearer to any Counter Strike game. So comparing both games doesn't worth.
i will try to download csgo and play some cool servers i heared many times about csgo they r cool game modes will try and have fun thnak you for informing
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(06-22-2018, 05:12 PM)Khadeer143 Wrote: i will try to download csgo and play some cool servers i heared many times about csgo they r cool game modes will try and have fun thnak you for informing

Please khadeer it CS 1.6 not CSGO you always say CSGO even in our site. anyway i'm with you alot of people say it cool multiplayer game but to be honest i don't like these type of games like IGI, counter strike infect i don't like car games just love MTA:SA.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

@Hidden Refuge oh okay didn't knew about that system of VAC.
@YOuNeS_Dz I don't know if you've been living under a rock but you would rather check out battlefield 1942 player count at the time of its release, it's near the same as CS1.6.
@Lampard he doesn't understand I brought in the name of battlefield and Arma for a sake of personal preference not comparison.
@Khadeer143 wut?
omg counter strike 1.6 what an old game i didn't play this game for years i am coming to check the server if its still online..
@adgod well tbh with you yes i know that , but cs1.6 still growing up and getting more players :p
@Rylog ah yes old is gold Smile

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting