arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current Gaming or Personal RIG!
Hello there,
So i decided to make this thread as i really wanna know what PC everyone here is owning at the moment. 

My current specs

• CPU: Intel® Core™ i5-4690 Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.90 GHz)
  • Motherboard : Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3H
  • RAM : HyperX Kingston FURY 16GB Kit (2x8GCool 1866MHz DDR3
  • Power Supply : 500W Earthwatt Antec (I know its a bad supply gonna change it soon)
  • GPU : NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB
  • Casing : A pretty old one cant really tell.
  • LCD : Monoprice 27-inch WQHD 2560x1440p AHVA 144Hz Ultra Slim Aluminum Monitor with FreeSync Technology 
  • LCD 2 : Viewsonic VX2268WM 120Hz
Gear: 
  • Mouse : Logitech G102 Prodigy Gaming Mouse
  • Keyboard : AZIO MGK-1 Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
  • Headphones : Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma

Usage :
So, I know it's fairly kinda a old build but it usually gets the job done for me. I'm a semi-professional CSGO and a VALORANT Player so high FPS is a priority because i also have a 144Hz Monitor. I also make like fragmovies so recording CSGO at 1440p 60FPS everything goes really smoothly, So many people says that my build can't really keepup but it runs most of the games smoothly and performs really well. i can if people are looking for a build they can go for a i7 4770K or 4790K today and they can get really amazing performance out of it.

I would liike to see everyone personal rig here!

Regards,
sAmI

[url=https://www.gigabyte.com/pk/Motherboard/GA-H87M-D3H-rev-1x][/url]
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

I believe there was a thread similar to this asking for PC Specs, tho a good thread!

I'm currently having this build,

CPU: Intel i5 8400
Mobo: Gigabyte Aorus Gaming 3
RAM: Corsair 2400 Mhz
PSU: Cougar XTC 500W
GPU: Nvidia GT 1030 (Temporary until I can find a gpu at a good rate in this scalped pricing era lol)
Casing: CoolerMaster Litebox 5
LCD: OEM HP 23" LCD

Gear:

Mouse: Logitech G102/203
Headphones: Corsair Void Pro RGB
Keyboard: Redragon Mechanical Keyboard (forgot the model xD but its a TKL one)

My usage is mainly for gaming, and sometimes for editing but very rarely. Currently I'm playing GTA V as recently it received a big update with a new heist
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(02-26-2021, 10:19 AM)Honey Wrote: I believe there was a thread similar to this asking for PC Specs, tho a good thread!

I remember this too, although this discussion has to do with games specifically. I'm going to move this discussion to our Games Forum.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Mobo:
MSI B450M Mortar Titanium AMD AM4 - Link

CPU:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (6C/12T 3.60-4.20GHz) - Link

RAM:
G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz CL16 32GB - Link

GPU:
KFA2 GeForce® RTX 2060 Super (1-Click OC) - Link

PSU:
be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W CM - Link

Storage:
Samsung SSD 256GB PM981a M.2 NVMe - Link
Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 - Link

Cooling:
be quiet! Dark Rock 4 - Link
A few be quiet! SILENT WINGS 3 140mm - Link

Case:
be quiet! Pure Base 500 White - Link

Screen:
BenQ PD2500Q 25" 1440p QHD 60 Hz - Link

Mouse & Keyboard:
Logitech MK850 Performance - Link

Audio:
Edifier Studio R1280T 2.0 (Active speakers) - Link

Usage: None. I've put it away safely into the basement as I don't really play games. I'm using a Mac Mini Mid 2011 for daily use as I only do some stuff like web surfing and such simple things.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(02-27-2021, 12:19 PM)Mashiro Wrote: Mobo:
MSI B450M Mortar Titanium AMD AM4 - Link

CPU:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (6C/12T 3.60-4.20GHz) - Link

RAM:
G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200MHz CL16 32GB - Link

GPU:
KFA2 GeForce® RTX 2060 Super (1-Click OC) - Link

PSU:
be quiet! Pure Power 11 600W CM - Link

Storage:
Samsung SSD 256GB PM981a M.2 NVMe - Link
Crucial MX500 1TB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 - Link

Cooling:
be quiet! Dark Rock 4 - Link
A few be quiet! SILENT WINGS 3 140mm - Link

Case:
be quiet! Pure Base 500 White - Link

Screen:
BenQ PD2500Q 25" 1440p QHD 60 Hz - Link

Mouse & Keyboard:
Logitech MK850 Performance - Link

Audio:
Edifier Studio R1280T 2.0 (Active speakers) - Link

Usage: None. I've put it away safely into the basement as I don't really play games. I'm using a Mac Mini Mid 2011 for daily use as I only do some stuff like web surfing and such simple things.

That is really a quite amazing build you got there, I honestly love be quiet products alot but sadly i only once got my hands on those fans and i never could find it here anywhere in my local market or even online. I know that you don't use it anymore and you don't play anymore but with that quite amazing build like dont you think a 144Hz or 240Hz monitor would be real good or maybe a widescreen 100Hz monitor. I have never seen that RTX 2060 ever here KFA2 and around searching up IT HAS A DVI Port:o?

once again thats a really great build!

@sAmI

Thanks for the great feedback about my build.

I don't really feel like I need a 100 Hz or higher monitor. I'd rather like more screen space but 4K screens are still too expensive so I went for the 2K BenQ studio screen.

KFA2 is a brand that is being sold as any other brand here in Europe. My RTX 2060 SUPER from KFA2 has 1x DP, 1x HDMI 2.0 and 1x DVI Port. I mostly use(d) the DP screen connector.
(02-28-2021, 12:59 PM)Mashiro Wrote: @sAmI

Thanks for the great feedback about my build.

I don't really feel like I need a 100 Hz or higher monitor. I'd rather like more screen space but 4K screens are still too expensive so I went for the 2K BenQ studio screen.

KFA2 is a brand that is being sold as any other brand here in Europe. My RTX 2060 SUPER from KFA2 has 1x DP, 1x HDMI 2.0 and 1x DVI Port. I mostly use(d) the DP screen connector.

This is really the first time i have seen this brand and like i was kinda confused with that DVI Port especially but the graphic card itself looks really clean. If this brand was in Pakistan honestly no one would have brought it at all. Just like ColorFul Brand people think they are shady cards and they literally just blame the company so bad they loses so much reputation.
I searched up your Speakers and i kinda find it interesting i'm getting a same model for really low price and i checked out the reviews they seem nice, I'm thinking of them to use as monitors i produce music i cannot really seem to afford KRK or YAMAHA monitors they are way to expensive. Hows the sound quality for you and hows the loudness of them.

(02-28-2021, 04:06 PM)sAmI Wrote: I searched up your Speakers and i kinda find it interesting i'm getting a same model for really low price and i checked out the reviews they seem nice, I'm thinking of them to use as monitors i produce music i cannot really seem to afford KRK or YAMAHA monitors they are way to expensive. Hows the sound quality for you and hows the loudness of them.

These speakers are dubbed the best for the price that you pay for it.

The sound is really good imho. It is far more loud than enough for me. I never turned it to 100% as the volume level I reached was enough for me even though I could go even higher and it was already really loud. The bass and treble are good, too (can be adjusted via the potentiometers on the side of the right speaker).

These speakers have dual IN. The main I have connected to my PC and the second is spare cinch to 3.5mm cable so I can connect a phone or tablet (or other devices and play music from them).

The best and most loud sound you will get is most likely from a computer or something with a great soundcard Smile. Phones and tablets don't pack much punch in their builtin amps so the sound quality and loudness isn't that high as the same level on my PC for example. So PC output is the most clear and loud for me.

I'm very happy with these speakers.
My current specs 
  • CPU: Intel® Core™ i9-10900 Processor (20M Cache, up to 3.7 GHz)
  • Motherboard : ASUS Z590-A PRIME
  • RAM : 4 - 16GB G. Skill Trident DDR4-3000
  • Power Supply : 850W Corsair RM850x
  • GPU : AMD Radeon Pro W5700 (Recently just bought this and sold my old MSI GeForce 1660)
  • Casing : MacPro G5 Case
  • Storage: 2 - 1TB Samsung 970 EVO M.2
  • LCD : 2 - LG Ultrafine 4K Displays
Gear: 
  • Mouse & Keyboard : Logitech MX900

Usage :
So my build is a bit wild when it comes to the components, but I use this for everything from Graphic Design and Gaming to working on Producing a Podcast. I could have just bought a new MacPro, but I love the case design from the G5, so I custom built and remilled the IO port panel to fit my motherboard. I am using Opencore to run macOS on this build, so I get to enjoy the system encryption features native to Macs and use FileFault and the like to keep my drives encrypted. I have the entire Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, Logic Pro, Xcode, macOS Server, Parallels 16 and Steam installed. I use Parallels to run Windows 10 for some of my games and development projects and have noticed little to no latency with games in the container. My sister and brother were over and we played Soul Calibur on Steam with our Switch Pro Controllers and the game was silky smooth.

Thank you @sAmI for the post format, it was super helpful!
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
I usually using a normal lenovo PC since I don't have interest to play high end games like gta v ,Minecraft so I didnt thought to get a gaming PC or gaming PC equipments but I want to expand my pH website by adding new online game servers like minicraft ,rust,fivem so I'm going to buy a gaming PC.
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-23-2019, 04:22 AM
Last Post: Kururin
09-24-2017, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Zorono

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting