arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current Gaming or Personal RIG!
Just bought a budget gaming laptop last weeks. This is my first gaming laptop even though I don't buy it for gaming, I buy it for its specs. Gonna need this for my college since we're learning about programming, ML, and all that kind of stuff. Also designing robot parts.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 4600H (6C/12T)
RAM: 8GB DDR4, no idea the brand is
GPU: GTX 1650 Ti
Storage: 512GB M.2 SSD NVMe

The rest I don't really know. For external hardware only use the mouse given by my brand at the first time buying this laptop.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
my pc information with run . (Full information)
My graphic is geforce 710 (2gb rm) .
My fps is 74(Max) in games . but some times is 70 .
Hard drive : 974Gb (1TCool . i buy it 3 days ago .
[Image: 161862902772861.png]
Thanks Post4VPS
Got a new PC. It's this one right here - https://www.amazon.in/HP-Pavilion-DK0268...050&sr=8-3 - I bought it a month ago for 58K and now the price has skyrocketed all the way to 60K so I'm kinda lucky.

RAM: 8 GB DDR4
CPU: Intel Core i5-9300H (2.4 GHz base frequency, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
Storage: 500 GB SSD

Coupled with a 15.6-inch screen size this PC is perfect for playing games as well as developing my applications, programming in general. I have numerous applications installed on this PC including Docker and other stuff and it runs smoothly. I might add 8 GB more RAM later if I need to but currently it is perfect for my use case.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(04-30-2021, 11:31 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: Got a new PC. It's this one right here - https://www.amazon.in/HP-Pavilion-DK0268...050&sr=8-3 - I bought it a month ago for 58K and now the price has skyrocketed all the way to 60K so I'm kinda lucky.

RAM: 8 GB DDR4
CPU: Intel Core i5-9300H (2.4 GHz base frequency, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
Storage: 500 GB SSD

Coupled with a 15.6-inch screen size this PC is perfect for playing games as well as developing my applications, programming in general. I have numerous applications installed on this PC including Docker and other stuff and it runs smoothly. I might add 8 GB more RAM later if I need to but currently it is perfect for my use case.

The laptop itself is really nice. Processor and GPU is really good to run most of the games smoothly. The only thing i would have liked to have a better refresh rate display. An additional 8GB of RAM will give you more headroom to work around things, Though 8GB is enough even for now days game and programs. 

How are the temps holding up for you on this laptop? Are you currently using an Cooling Pad with it? 
The laptop design itself is very very sleek and caught my EYE!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

(04-30-2021, 12:36 PM)sAmI Wrote: The laptop itself is really nice. Processor and GPU is really good to run most of the games smoothly. The only thing i would have liked to have a better refresh rate display. An additional 8GB of RAM will give you more headroom to work around things, Though 8GB is enough even for now days game and programs. 

How are the temps holding up for you on this laptop? Are you currently using an Cooling Pad with it? 
The laptop design itself is very very sleek and caught my EYE!

Indeed ... the design is very cool and the sole reason I went with this one. Could've probably gotten something better with a 60K budget but anything else was a no-no when my eyes fell on this beauty. The good thing about this PC is that the fans have enough room for themselves, and towards the rear part where there is an excess of room to breathe. Temperatures are 50°C when idling or just browsing and stuff ... 60°C when programming and about 70-75[font=arial, sans-serif]°C while gaming, so reasonable. [/font]
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

(05-01-2021, 11:34 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: Indeed ... the design is very cool and the sole reason I went with this one. Could've probably gotten something better with a 60K budget but anything else was a no-no when my eyes fell on this beauty. The good thing about this PC is that the fans have enough room for themselves, and towards the rear part where there is an excess of room to breathe. Temperatures are 50°C when idling or just browsing and stuff ... 60°C when programming and about 70-75[font=arial, sans-serif]°C while gaming, so reasonable. [/font]

The design is indeed cool. Before I go for my current Asus Nitro 5, I always wanted that laptop. Unfortunately, there is no offline store that have HP gaming laptop here. They only sell HP business laptop, huft.

I got mine ~USD900 but have Ryzen 5-4500H already. I'm surprised that yours only have i5 gen 9 for almost same price. Might worth to wait a little bit for better CPU? Tongue
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(05-02-2021, 12:47 PM)tiwil Wrote: I got mine ~USD900 but have Ryzen 5-4500H already. I'm surprised that yours only have i5 gen 9 for almost same price. Might worth to wait a little bit for better CPU? Tongue

As I said earlier, don't go by its current price, it has increased since I purchased it. I got the laptop for INR 58K, which is less than $800. So yeah there's the >$100 difference still which bridges specs. Wink
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Can't say mine is a "Gaming" rig but it works for my purpose. I use a MacBook Pro 16' (last Intel MacBook) all specced up to game on BootCamp using Windows 10. Spec is as follows:

Processor: 2.3GHz 8‑core Intel Core i9, Turbo Boost up to 4.8GHz, with 16MB shared L3 cache
Storage: 8TB SSD
Memory: 64GB of 2666MHz DDR4 onboard memory
Graphics: AMD Radeon Pro 5600M with 8GB of HBM2 memory (EGPU Nvidia 3090)

As you can see it is heavily spec'ed but I did some custom cooling inside the MacBook and It runs suprisnly well as anything I throw at it. I can play most game at 3072x1920 Ultra 60FPS.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-23-2019, 04:22 AM
Last Post: Kururin
09-24-2017, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Zorono

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting