arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(12-20-2018, 12:06 AM)phoenixwolf Wrote: I am sorry that this happen to you, but I can't stress this enough. Next time Make backups daily or at least once a week. Use the 3-2-1 backup rule
Interesting.  Haven't heard of the 3-2-1 backup rule before.  So looked it up.  For others like me who haven't heard about the rule:

Quote:The 3-2-1 backup rule is an easy-to-remember acronym for a common approach to keeping your data safe in almost any failure scenario. The rule is: keep at least three (3) copies of your data in total, store two (2) backup copies on different storage media, and one (1) copy offsite.
Source: https://www.nakivo.com/blog/3-2-1-backup...-strategy/

3: total backup copies of your data
2: copies on different storage media, i.e. internal hard drive and external hard drive or Network Attached Storage (NAS) or flash disk
1: copy off site such as cloud

The above blog article is definitely worth reading.  Very simple in easy to understand language.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(12-20-2018, 12:06 AM)phoenixwolf Wrote: I am sorry that this happen to you, but I can't stress this enough. Next time Make backups daily or at least once a week. Use the 3-2-1 backup rule

Backup was not possible.btw i have backup of important data.But I lost my personal memories.I tried recovering the data but that is broken.I have started collecting new data.

ON TOPIC: Thanks all of you.I have recovered some important images with Easus.I don't think there is any other better data recovery.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(12-20-2018, 11:46 AM)Rehan Wrote: ON TOPIC: Thanks all of you.I have recovered some important images with Easus.I don't think there is any other better data recovery.
I just checked out the Easeus site - since this is a good topic for me and I'm interested in this. Is it possible to share with us how you used Easus? Like are you subscribed or using the trial version? From the quick look I had looks as though it's a brilliant way to back up your data as well. Or did you only use the free recovery wizard?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(12-21-2018, 12:19 AM)deanhills Wrote: I just checked out the Easeus site - since this is a good topic for me and I'm interested in this.  Is it possible to share with us how you used Easus?  Like are you subscribed or using the trial version?  From the quick look I had looks as though it's a brilliant way to back up your data as well.  Or did you only use the free recovery wizard?

I did use EaseUS before. It's pretty easy.
Open EaseUS, select disk, it will scan through the lost data, and find your data with its path like before formatted.
If you don't have any big files to restore, the free version is nice, it gives you 500MB data to recover.
But if you need the big files, I don't know :p.

Ps. The pirated version is available, but not worth it to use.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Just wondering how you can be so careless you lost 2TB data just while installing a os i dont think any software is able to recover 2TB of data i had recovered 100gb data through Wonder data recovery software but not sure it can recover 2tb or not
(12-21-2018, 12:19 AM)deanhills Wrote: I just checked out the Easeus site - since this is a good topic for me and I'm interested in this.  Is it possible to share with us how you used Easus?  Like are you subscribed or using the trial version?  From the quick look I had looks as though it's a brilliant way to back up your data as well.  Or did you only use the free recovery wizard?

Thats easy to recover data with Easus.There are many videos available at Youtube.Honestly i used the patch to active the product.I can not share since it is not allowed here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIdH-sv5VeU
If you need any other help you can PM me.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
That is if you install Linux first time, on Desktop and not use dualboot setting"

I dont know the data will be recovered or not, but I suggest you to use EaseUS Data Recovery or Recuva..

If the data can't be restored, it's because your linux data overwritten the deleted data (like binary or etc)

But, it doesn't hurt to try

I hope your data will be recovered again
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting