arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord bot programming
Hello guys,
Do you know how to create a discord bot?
For me, I can only handle its uptime but my friend handled everything in it like music cmd , help cmd , games cmd with python
What about you?
im yet to see a somewhat intelligent chatbot in Discord. I guess someone may already be in the process of interfacing or using the API of some chatbot that uses ML to program such a bot for Discord.
I hope you know that they have developer docs describing the API to introduce discord bots?
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I'm doing work with Python too for Discord bot, it's pretty easy, have such a big community. The documentation is also pretty nice and understandable. They also provide an example for the bot. We have so much example too outside of their documentation, like in Medium.

Anyway, the one that's hard for me if I moved from a server to another, I should reinstall discord package and sometimes it gives me error, just from my own human-error or from the Python itself. Pretty annoying since I cannot make my bot up faster.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(04-14-2019, 02:19 PM)tiwil Wrote: I'm doing work with Python too for Discord bot, it's pretty easy, have such a big community. The documentation is also pretty nice and understandable. They also provide an example for the bot. We have so much example too outside of their documentation, like in Medium.

Anyway, the one that's hard for me if I moved from a server to another, I should reinstall discord package and sometimes it gives me error, just from my own human-error or from the Python itself. Pretty annoying since I cannot make my bot up faster.

Iam facing the face problems xD
My bot was working fine but when i got vps 9 i didn't install python :3
What is the importance of your bot and its name?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-29-2020, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Decent12
01-27-2020, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Ibram

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting