arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Divine Hosting - Minecraft - TeamSpeak - Proxies!
Big Grin 
Hello everyone, 

Today I want to introduce a new hosting service in the market called Divine Hosting. I'm a Co-Owner of this project and I must tell you, the owner is very polite and huimble towards others! Smile

What Do We Offer?

we offer teamspeak server hosting, Minecraft server hosting and proxies for minecraft servers currently, you may visit our site @ divinehosting.ml , Atm we haven't bought a domain yet because we were looking for a good domain registrar which offers email services and some other services for cheap, if you know any you may reply in the comments!

Why are we doing this?

Basically, the idea was brought to me by Juzzy_ who is also the owner of this project, we started by making our own minecraft server network and which is still under development but hopefully will be released soon ( in this month hopefully ), while we were on it, Juzzy decided that in the meantime we can also open a hosting service for others, what this would do is, increase our server advertisement as well as increase our profit from all this as the new EULA for Minecraft servers isn't very friendly with the small and new servers and we didn't want to go against EULA as we might not know when we get banned!?!?, so to earn more profit as well as increased advertisement, we decided to open a hosting service.

Why us?

I know most of you would not be willing to host with us as we're comparatively new and would want to try a trusted hosting service instead, well I'd like to tell you that we may be new, but we intend to face the market challenge with our best performance, our servers have Core i7 Processors which may not be the best for Minecraft servers but you can buy the starter pack with HDD Drives for not more than 2.5 [font=arial, sans-serif]€ Which is really cheap! with our starter pack you get 256 MB of RAM which is plenty to host a private friends only server and we offer this very cheap if compared with most other hosting services across the market.[/font]

Our Packages

We offer a ranged variety of packages including SSD Drive packages and we intend to add more as we get more customers, currently we have 3 packages for HDD Servers, 3 for SSD, 3 for TeamSpeak and 3 different locations for proxies, to view them you may visit our web store @ divinehosting.buycraft.net

What are proxies?

Proxies are in simpler words, a faster way for you to connect to your server if the proxy location is near you, for e.g. if you live in France but your server is located far from you and you lack the sufficient internet speed to get good pings, you can instead connect to our proxies which have a 1GBit port attached to them for extra speed, this way you can connect to your server(s) without any hassle and low pings, this does not only remain to you, you may also introduce it to your community so that they might use it too!

Our Server Sponsors

Maybe you guessed it by now, but if you haven't than here it is! Our Sponsors are Host4Fun, we buy vpses from them and then use them to for our service, I really like Host4Fun's interactive support and their speedy servers, so if you haven't tried them you should definitely try them!

I've done my best to convey my hosting service to you, the person who's reading this, now it's upto you if you are willing, If you're a bit shaky you can try our starter package and if you like us, then upgrade as our starter package is really cheap, and you also get a control panel with full access to your minecraft server ( FTP Access, Start / Stop / Reboot, Changing server properties etc ), if you have any queries feel free to ask from me and I shall reply to each one of them! 

~Thanks for reading~
~Have a nice day!~
ah those Big size letters, please make its size to normal as its really hard to read such Big letters.
Edited
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(06-07-2016, 10:43 AM)Dynamo Wrote: ah those Big size letters, please make its size to normal as its really hard to read such Big letters.

This... I HATE it...!!

Anyway, I have some thing about your site:
- proxyies, should be proxies.
- WHY, god, WHY, are you using a .ml for a hosting business??
- Why Buycraft? Please use a proper billing system. 
- Do you setup the servers immediately?
- Do you use Multicraft?
- When I click at a .php file, it will download. Have you installed the PHP module?
- You use a Webtropia server, arrghh...

The only thing I like: Crafted by some Dutchies. 

Note: I'm sorry if something is answered at the top. I am not going to read it that big..

Welcome to the (Dutch) hosting industry, guys. I wish you guys luck, since it's hard to compete the competitors.
(06-07-2016, 02:58 PM)RickB Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 10:43 AM)Dynamo Wrote: ah those Big size letters, please make its size to normal as its really hard to read such Big letters.

This... I HATE it...!!

- Do you use Multicraft?
- When I click at a .php file, it will download. Have you installed the PHP module?

Note: I'm sorry if something is answered at the top. I am not going to read it that big..

Welcome to the (Dutch) hosting industry, guys. I wish you guys luck, since it's hard to compete the competitors.

haha, sorry for the big letters, I personally thought they were easier to read xD

- ye It's a typo, I intend to fix that but mehh 
- answered that in the topic, but didnt read ;c, anyways, we're using a .nl domain now
-buycraft is actually a trusted billing system, used by 99% minecraft servers out there, and since our hosting is mostly offering MC Services I thought why not use that
-It's not almost immediately, but your servers are setted up within 24 hours, this is because our system is not fully automated yet, when we receive an order we will deploy the service asap
-No, answered in the topic, PufferPanel
-The site is still under development, learning new things :3
-No Idea what you're trying to say there Tongue as told in the topic, our sponsors are Host4Fun, we don't know if they use web tropia.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(06-07-2016, 03:43 PM)Honey Wrote:
(06-07-2016, 02:58 PM)RickB Wrote:

This... I HATE it...!!

- Do you use Multicraft?

haha, sorry for the big letters, I personally thought they were easier to read xD

- ye It's a typo, I intend to fix that but mehh 
- answered that in the topic, but didnt read ;c, anyways, we're using a .nl domain now
-buycraft is actually a trusted billing system, used by 99% minecraft servers out there, and since our hosting is mostly offering MC Services I thought why not use that
-It's not almost immediately, but your servers are setted up within 24 hours, this is because our system is not fully automated yet, when we receive an order we will deploy the service asap
-No, answered in the topic, PufferPanel
-The site is still under development, learning new things :3
-No Idea what you're trying to say there Tongue as told in the topic, our sponsors are Host4Fun, we don't know if they use web tropia.

Yes, Buycraft is a billing panel, but mostly used for internal purchases in a MC server, not as a hosting panel.
I see, you've registered a .nl domain at a competitor minecraft hoster??
How do you want to compete with the big companies that provide faster deployments and most likely better quality?
Your site, Divinehosting.ml, uses an frame to 5.104.107.xxx, which is in the Webtropia IP range. Since that IP directly links to your website, I guess that's a VPS/ Dedicated, however an dedicated IP would be possible too..

//Edit: off-topic, I see you use a free template. If you want a cheap design, ask Menno or Jazzy to contact me ;-)
how much administrators do you have holy.
none support related just admin.

succes peep but the site is confusing me a little after reading the replies of your topic.

#topic moved as this is a advertisement for your project
(06-08-2016, 07:26 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: how much administrators do you have holy.

succes peep but the site is confusing me a little after reading the replies of your topic.

haha. actually our administers also do the job of helping people, we just call them administrator cuz they do the job of administrating all the orders as well as helping the people.

Also we added some new packages in our web store, be sure to check them out ;D
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(06-08-2016, 07:23 PM)Honey Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 07:26 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: how much administrators do you have holy.

haha. actually our administers also do the job of helping people, we just call them administrator cuz they do the job of administrating all the orders as well as helping the people.

Also we added some new packages in our web store, be sure to check them out ;D

its ok,
but never seen so much administrators over such starting project.
good luck doing bussines and take care.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting