arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have a Drone?
I guess you all know about Drone these days. The technology used to capture videos as well as pictures "Drone" is also known as unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV). It is quite fascinating to see a drone flying.

I have one of Hontai with a remote controller below and I forgot the model name as it was bought in a Chinese market. But, it cost me around 70$ USD  and it does have a normal quality camera attached to it. You can also download an App to control it from your Smart Phone. You also get an extra battery and  additional wings when you purchase it. The flight time is 15 minutes minimum to 20 minutes maximum. You need a wide open area to operate it.

[Image: mspRo]Link to image: https://imgur.com/a/mspRo (Somehow it doesn't display it here).

Flying a drone is not easy task. I find it myself very difficult to fly a drone. Once, I nearly lost the drone after a flyby. The one button "fly-back" saved me from loosing a drone. Also, There are lots of drones these days costing more than a motorcycle or even cars. The quality of camera is superb plus the overall design. I don't know why people buy such expensive drones unless you use it for commercial propose.

In some countries, drones are not allowed and you need a paper work for it as drones can be misused. Here, in my country we are allowed to fly a drone as far you don't hurt or disturb others privacy. I have seen drones widely used here for moto vlogging as well as for popular TV shows.

I want to know if you guys own a drone or plan to own one? Also, if you have one, what is the name and model of it including the price. And, do you face any problem when you fly a drone? Also, What do you think about drone?
I don't have any drone, but I guess my country allowed us to fly drone, because I've seen a drone flying around my school, but it's for commercial use.

I don't think have a drone have a big benefit, isn't it? Why so many people use it? To get a picture from the camera? I guess it's not that important to have a drone, unless you need to take a picture of something that hard to take a picture on it by hands.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(01-10-2018, 02:48 PM)tiwil Wrote: I don't have any drone, but I guess my country allowed us to fly drone, because I've seen a drone flying around my school, but it's for commercial use.

I don't think have a drone have a big benefit, isn't it? Why so many people use it? To get a picture from the camera? I guess it's not that important to have a drone, unless you need to take a picture of something that hard to take a picture on it by hands.

I think it would matter to person to person. I bought it as my personal interest. I agree that, drones are useful to fly over mountains and to capture picture and videos from a height.
(01-10-2018, 03:26 PM)TimeRider Wrote: I think it would matter to person to person. I bought it as my personal interest. I agree that, drones are useful to fly over mountains and to capture picture and videos from a height.

Yep, and I don't have any mountains near my house or something to spot XD. So it's not worth it for me.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
I would like to have a drone , but I haven't . I think I will get one for free from gokano.com (I'm not sponsoring it ) this month on his restock Cool .
I don't have a drone because they are quite expensive and I don't have enough room to own one.
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
How long it can fly? What about speed? How can we connect it with our computer?
I do not have one, but I like to have one.

Thank you  Sweet

I do own drones now, since i gained lot of interest in it few days ago. Drones are not that expensive as it looks, obviously if you are going for some professional drones then they are not going to be less than $400, but its not necessary that you go with professional drones. They are not even good for beginners because you have to learn flying it first.

Three months ago, i ordered a very small micro drone, for around $15. It was a toy drone for fun purpose. It didn't have the features like those professional drones so it was really hard to fly it, and when it doesn't have altitude hold you have to manage its altitude via your remote control. It was nearly impossible to fly it outdoors due to its micro size wind would fly it away, however my micro drone was crashed to the tree and due to its micro size, drone didn't get any damage.

For that micro drone i even made a small review to show its flight, features, you can check out the review here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFJAJqUVJHE

Then in June, i decided to buy some serious drone with camera, though it wasn't a professional drone obviously but it had 20% of professional features those expensive drones have. It is a DJI Mavic Clone and really resembles it. Camera is just 2 MP which is not much good, but anyway you can still take some shots when you go to a park. Flying time is around 7-10 minutes but buying batteries can increase your flight time. Still the same problem in all those drones is that they cannot handle wind, though it may be possible to fly it in wind but at higher rates and needs to be professional otherwise those drone would fly away.

Another problem of those drones is that some countries custom just don't allow it, you can't fight a good drone locally, all those are available at international websites, and when you import them they get stuck in custom and impossible to take them out. Though those cheap drones aren't so good to do any type of illegal activity, still these are blocked in some countries.
@Littlemaster That depends on DRONE BATTERY MAH, if high MAH drone can fly more in the AIR, SPEED also depends on DRONE SPECS, high SPECS done fly FAST, you can connect it if you download the DROID app into your PC.
(06-25-2018, 04:18 PM)Vuluts Wrote: @Littlemaster That depends on DRONE BATTERY MAH, if high MAH drone can fly more in the AIR, SPEED also depends on DRONE SPECS, high SPECS done fly FAST, you can connect it if you download the DROID app into your PC.

Speed doesn't matter in professional drones, though it does in racing drones, but they are mostly custom built.
Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting