arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earning apps? Websites from home ?
Star 
Hello I'm looking for home base job via Mobil or laptop anyone have any apps or websites were I can earn a bit amount of around 10-5$/monthly ? I really need money to run my website due to corona issue I left job and I'm out of money also anyone have any good earning app or website pls comment or pm me I need it like shit !
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

do you have any skill and some finished projects to showcase ?

you could open a profile on fiver and start freelancing. like web development or WordPress setup, SEO, online marketing is another good avenue to earn from home i hear.

other than these, i dont see what you can expect to earn from.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Many article based and freelancing websites are available which are project base and instant payout from client to customer. but creativity is the first demand.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Sad thing is I don't have any experience in web development ,,WordPress etc..I think I need to start learning these things better future for me ,I can write articles I think I need to start my own blog and start posting articles and allow some ads on blog thanks for giving idea guys

do you have experience and eye for photography and or graphic design / photo editing. this could be very financially rewarding too.

i guess html css should be like something we teach kids. lol would be fun and would also make them feel much more at home online.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Hi Kadheer, If i'm not wrong you good at gameserver script development you can post some threads on MTA:SA forum about your service people might hire you to develop script. You can try it on fiverr as well maybe someone hire you. And i suggest to learn some skrill and all gigs on fiverr.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

I will learn everything one by one thanks for suggest guys ,In mta sa forum there are many scripters so its not working like before now everyone is master on there own class of scripting in MTA sa I will join fiverr and lookup on what works they have

Another popular home-based earning opportunity is the stock market.

Of course you will need some good understanding of economics and also some initial funds.

Be reminded it is still a very risky method even if you are an experienced trader.

But recently global stock markets are so hot and there are indeed plenty of trading opportunities there. Smile

Stockmarket always risky I don't want to get in these type of things XD its like profit or loss but if it made loss then it will be like hell

i think people should try their hands in stock market only when they have disposable income or things they can fall back on to. putting all your eggs in there even when you are hard pressed for cash just to run your daily family affairs is a very bad decision indeed. it proves that you are unfit for that market. you are more a gambling man. those who approach stock market with a gambling mindset rarely sees profit in the long term. note how warren buffet and other big guys handle it.

i know you mighr oppose with examples of people who became overnight success from putting money in it. but find out about their experiences ( how long they have been doing it or were working in something related), know about their connections to the corporate and news world ( you will never know. that is their secret sauce. there is no card counting style technique here that can get you sure win and assured profit in a short time. it is your network and insider trading....and yes...that is illegal). also this type of people either have superhuman self restraint. they stop betting risky after winning big..

or they lose even more than what they won , eventually....

so better get some skills. old dogs can learn new tricks with enough hardwork.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-26-2019, 07:41 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting