arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Social are You in Real Life ??
Today with all these social media networks world has become really a smaller place. People meet and talk with other people around the world without even stepping out of the house. How this has affected our social activities in real life? How is your social life is like in real life? Do you like going out with friends, clubbing etc? Or just meet with a few friends at someone's home watch a movie or sports? Or you just prefer to stay home read a book or watch TV series on your own?
I'm not into loud music or clubbing at all. Also, things like those musical concerts are not my thing. I prefer to just hang out with few friends in a quiet place, have a bbq or order something like pizza, watch sports or a movie or discuss something we have in common. If I'm going out with friends it's mostly for an exhibition or something like that. I like to visit places like Book Stores, Place where they sell old stuff and antiques, even those junk sales. Plus I do like Wildlife trips since I'm into photography.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I am not too much social. i am reserved person. and always react mature. i am lazy to be in contact with all my circles. because of my busy life. but i always try to do manage and make a little contact with all my social circle. but i don't tell you about online social networking. i am telling about my blood relationships.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I am really social as I have a huge network of friends from both real life and online world. I don't use facebook but I have discord and others where there are friend for me. And my irl buddies are really close as they followed me through high school to college. Even in college I have made friends which are close. We don't party or anything but we do hang out a lot like eating out and stuff. Partying doesn't suit me and we are not into.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
I would say I'm quiet social , I still have my friendship with my school friends intact and we still hangout regularly and I made new friends in my college as well , I don't shy when talking to new people at all .
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
Hey, i am not much interested in going out of home with friends and for other events since i dont like going out of home for the things in which i got no interest but i do go out of home with few of my best friends 3-4 times in a week
Since I am a teacher, I am social in my school, but not much in my village as I don't get much time for visiting our village town. I visit there only for shopping. But in staff room and class I am social.

Thank you  Sweet

i can be social if i need to. for some occasion or celebration. but i don't like it actually and so i don't do it except when necessary to do it for someone else.
growing up, i was very shy and always kept to myself and books. i still like books. they are like the best thing that happens to me and will keep happening. thank heavens for that endless supply of people with ambitions as writers.

i don't read non-fiction anymore. i mostly read science articles nowadays and good sci-fi books ( culture series was the last good one i read actually).

friends... well.. i am gentle, helpful and friendly. so most everyone likes me. but if friend means one who understands you and you share your inner life with, then i don't.

and i am very happy for it. saves a lot of trouble actually. i have weird thought process, dreams and ambitions in life. mean not normal.

clubbing, loud music and party were never my thing. i can enjoy myself in those. as much one can without drinking etc. but the same dynamics and stories get cliched. yuck
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I think we do have a pattern here. Its so far everyone who tagged in here including my self prefer to socialize in a limited way. None of those replied here are parity birds. I guess those who love doing those like parties and clubbing would hardly hang around in forums like these. Their web presence would be pretty much focused on social sites like Facebook and Instagram. But of course only a few here have posted here about their social life and routines so many I'm wrong. ))

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I am trying to be more social. It can be hard to find those people with whom you have a really genuine and viable connection. I sometimes wonder if our phones have absorbed us more into screens than in interacting with the people around us. Ironic, they are supposed to connect us with others!
If I should rate from 1-5 how social I am, I think it will be 2. I never can open a discussion with someone that I don't know, in public I always keep in silent and watch everything around me.

But with this personality, my friends are supporting me, not to be extrovert or what, but they still very kind to me and I love my circle.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting