arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Electricity Storage, is it possible?
I would say best is to invest in solar panels than to buy beefy backup solutions in volving just battery and charger and inverter.

Also good UPS which come online as soon as you get a power outage and dont let you lose your work on desktop are good. but as he said, if you want the ones with capacity to run your computer for long, then you will have to spend big. Here one can almost buy a mini solar with that and a little more. as far as i heard..

Anyways, I am still in favour of desktops , unless you need laptops for mobility. They give much more power and durability at the same money. so unless you only want to do simple office work / dtp and have other options for doing heavy lifting, then sure go for laptop. But I would want laptop to be able to run huge softwares locally and efficiently.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Electricity Storage, is it possible? - by rudra - 08-09-2020, 11:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting