arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End of Post4VPS - July 2021
It is so sad. But thank you for your support and awesome community.
Thank you to post4vps and HostDare for my awesome VPS 12!
Check My first ever opensource project Alpana Blood Donation Drive .
Well sad to hear P4V is also closing its door. It was great time while it was around and so was FreeVPS.us Sadly the last P4V forum is gone. Maybe as a format its not sustainable as nothing is free these days. Wishing luck to and gratitude to all P4V members and staffs for helping me out all these years!
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
It's really sad to see Post4VPS Going down in an instant, Yesterday I was thinking to do my posting and had to see this and I was pretty shocked!
@Dynamo, As you mentioned it dated back to 2018 it didn't caused as a noticible impact in users privacy till now right? Because about the passwords the passwords are usually hashed in the database other than that of VPSs password which are usually in plain text I'm sure VPS owners here does usually change that upon receiving the VPS! And I don't also believe that admin must have received any complain about there VPS getting any suspicious activity or any sort.

I agree there are a lot less activity these months on forum, But what if this could be a new start with other ideas new ideas that can attract more people here. and with more better security remedies? Because it's not a sponsor issue at all and the forum has been going for 70 giveaways.

I don't really want to see this forum go! Already have seen FreeVPS.us go down!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

It was sad to read this message. This forum was good for its VPS and also very impressed with its design and interface.
Hello, I'm an inactive user but I was always aware of Post4VPS. Post4VPS looks like a nice community. Sad to see it go. Thank you for running Post4VPS Dynamo.
I my case i instantly change my VPS password and ssh port too.
And all my domains are protected by cloudflare.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Wow, I had taken a break for awhile because I didn't need a VPS for sometime and today I got that dreadful email..

That is truly sad, I've been a member of P4V for a long time and It is truly heart-breaking to see it finally closing down because this was my goto forum when I needed a VPS for any task. Ofcourse I met many good members on the forum and It was exciting to talk to them in the shoutbox as well as forum threads.

Since FreeVPS was down, P4V was the only forum I knew that has this kind of service running, and now that P4V is also closing down I don't know what I would do if I needed a VPS in the future Sad

Goodbye @deanhills and @Dynamo , you both were gems of the community!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Since 2017 - 2021 Thanks for VPS , post4vps..................................
2015-08 to 2021-08 about 6 years! Great run Post4VPS had actually. One more achievement.

Wow. This turned out to be my 1000th post here.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Ohh damn. This forum was my starting point in the Linux and server world. I used to learn and seek help from other folks.

It's sad to see it go down.

I want to thanks all the folks who helped me in learning especially @Dynamo , @deanhills , nekomeowy (aka nekoDarKenD), and all other people.

This forum gave me a lot of knowledge. I hope the owner will host another project which will fly like this!

Regards,
Amresh
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-28-2021, 06:57 AM
Last Post: deanhills
05-30-2021, 09:03 PM
Last Post: deanhills
05-22-2021, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Dynamo
05-01-2021, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting