arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End of Post4VPS - July 2021
(07-25-2021, 11:12 AM)Mashiro Wrote: 2015-08 to 2021-08 about 6 years! Great run Post4VPS had actually. One more achievement.

Wow. This turned out to be my 1000th post here.

Your foot marks go very deep also at post4vps.com @Mashiro.  I've just spent a few hours working my way through the tutorials and reviews.  WOW!  WOW!  Amazing work.  And so on point, totally written at our level.  So much thought must have gone into this to provide all of the steps with absolutely never any steps missed.  I'm totally blown away all over again.  Talking about gems!

Ditto also @fChk with his wealth of tutorials.  A bit too advanced for me for the better part, but still, so much work that went into it.  Many many thanks!  And @LightDestory.  I've been learning all over again while working through them.  Not so many reviews, but pages of tutorials.  Interesting ones by @Lampard as well in his earlier years with us.

Wonder what my next Forum will be for working through.  Not many more days to do it in.

Gosh, I'm going to miss post4vps and all of its members so very very much! Sad
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Sad to see it coming to an end,. It was a great while, P4V. Good job.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Hello,

It's sad to see Post4VPS go. I'm an inactive user who joined because of @deanhills. I hope Deanhills sees this. Is there any way I can keep in touch with you Deanhills? I really liked how VPS services were provided in return for posting which generated advertisement revenue. Thank you.

Edit: I realised it's possible to keep in touch via Discord. Thanks for making it.
This is indeed very sad news. I just returned back to Post4VPS and saw this post. Sad to see so many VPS giveaways forums fading away. Though I do see the reason why Post4VPS is closing down. Anyways, I hope something will come up for this loss.
I still remember the day I joined this forum - freevps.us. It was my golden day.

You can move it to the paid forum, and only your database will be moved, so there will be no chance for a hacker to gain access. There will be only one administrator account and some moderator accounts.

Thank you so much for creating such a forum. This helped small companies.
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-28-2021, 06:57 AM
Last Post: deanhills
05-30-2021, 09:03 PM
Last Post: deanhills
05-22-2021, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Dynamo
05-01-2021, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting