arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event #1 - Let's make the nicest drawing in paint
Hey Folks,

Let's hop in the first event. let's make a good drawing in paint. you submit it in the post section and I will collect em all.
and put out an vote.

ALL DRAWINGS ARE WELCOME! see this as a little game. just have fun.
deadline when the submission will be closed: 15th of November.

there are 3 winners. and they receive a prize:
1st: only needs to post 17 posts next month.
2nd: only 19 posts next month.
3rd: 20 points Smile.

For any others that like to put something to the prizes feel free to contact me!.

Happy Contribution!
Good luck.

Perry
nice, Good luck everyone i won't participate but i'm bad or your can say my drawings are ugly.

but if you let my brother participate from my side then i'll get 1st price easily he is graphic designer if you see his work you will give him 1st prize without participating Big Grin anyway good luck once again to all of you.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

i will use my childhood skills again and will be going to win this event and i will get rewards
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Umm, not to put on damper on this event but don't you think 17 posts is little still too much? I think the rewards should be like this:

1st: 5 post
2nd: 10 post
3rd: 15 Post
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(10-30-2018, 05:05 PM)Kururin Wrote: Umm, not to put on damper on this event but don't you think 17 posts is little still too much? I think the rewards should be like this:

Well i think, you are right but it just a drawing contest so i think @perryoo11's prizes are fine. We currently discussing some events. You can suggest if you have any good idea at Suggestions and Feedback
Terminal
Best Regards,

(10-30-2018, 05:05 PM)Kururin Wrote: Umm, not to put on damper on this event but don't you think 17 posts is little still too much? I think the rewards should be like this:

The prize is 1 you need to make 17 posts 18 etc
Good luck to every one.  I won't be able to participate though as i'm the worst at painting.   Smile
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(10-31-2018, 04:18 AM)deanhills Wrote: Good luck to every one.  I won't be able to participate though as i'm the worst at painting.   Smile

Ugly painting are welcome. Just do it these events are there to have fun. Winning the drawing doesn't actually makes you that good.
Nice contest!

I am quite poor in drawing. However, I think if less than 3 people participating in this event, I may join. Smile

But:

(10-30-2018, 11:45 AM)perryoo11 Wrote: 3rd: 20 points Smile.

Are you sure the 3rd prize is 20 posts points? It means almost no prize.

The all i can draw is a flag of any country Big Grin creativity level +9999 but i'll give a try if got some free time.
Terminal
Best Regards,

Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting