arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE Offshore Hosting in NL (Limited users only)
Dear Members,

HostLease has been hit hard in the wallet by the cPanel increase and has been forced to switch to DirectAdmin, this is something we never hoped for but otherwise it would become too expensive for us, but don't worry, we now offer the same services as what we always did, but only now with DirectAdmin, We have also moved servers, now we have servers in the Netherlands and hostlease has actually gone from a premium hosting to a premium offshore hosting company because our Dutch location together with our Luxembourg location is a offshore location. Below is a list of what you can get from us, and how you can claim a quote.

Service Offered: Shared / Reseller / Master Reseller and Alpha Reseller Hosting (LIMITED OFFER! AND THIS IS ONE YEAR TERM - MAY BE EXTENDED)

1.) Register at https://clienthl.eu
2.) Open a ticket with the title "Post4VPS quote (Your username of post4vps)
3.) You must have been registered on Post4VPS for at least one year
4.) In the ticket you indicate which services you want to try out (see table)
5.) If your request has been approved, you will receive a confirmation by E-Mail that your request has been approved and you will also receive the details.
6.) You must agree to our terms of service! If this is not done we will act without warning or notice!
7.) You only get a limited number of usability because we also have to pay for our servers.

Table to get hosting:
Enter your username:
You must be a member for at least a year and have more than 100 posts on your account
You may not request an account with a banned account.
No VPN / Proxy or any other IP Mask.
No fake emails / or temporary emails!
Enter your real data and not fake details!

Reason why you wanted to use our service!
Free domains are strictly prohibited to prevent abuse!

Shared:
2GB SSD Nvme
50GB Bandwidth
Hosted Website (s): 1
Inodes: 50,000
MySQL / Email Etc ..: 5
Softaculous Premium
Latest DirectAdmin

Reseller / Master / Alpha
Disk: 2.5GB / 3GB / 3.5GB
BW: 25 / 30GB / 3.5GB
DA Accounts: 5/5/5
DA Resellers: 0/3/3
DA Master Resellers: 0/0/2
DA features: Unlimited
Inodes: 100,000

The limitation is to prevent misuse because it is an offshore hosting.

SERVER INFO:
RAM per user: 4GB
Network Speed: 1Gbps
DDoS Protection 100Gbit/s
Test IP: 5.253.84.139

Kind Regards,
Pacific Spirit!
(01-13-2021, 07:12 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: Service Offered: Shared / Reseller / Master Reseller and Alpha Reseller Hosting (LIMITED OFFER! AND THIS IS ONE YEAR TERM - MAY BE EXTENDED)

Just want to make sure. It's a one year free then user should pay Hostlease to extend the service except if Hostlease is the one who offer another free year, right? I hope my question is clear enough Tongue.

Well if it's, with this free hosting we can save $10-20 for this year. Maybe not too much, but free stuff, who doesn't want free stuff? Another question, does Hostlease allow terminal to be used for accessing Composer, NPM, and other?
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Hi,

Yes, users who use it as per our ToS and not abuse it, then they can keep it for free. And yes if DA supports it then we allow it Smile
(01-15-2021, 08:40 AM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: And yes if DA supports it then we allow it Smile

Well I should say that's unexpected. For me allowing terminal for free users is too dangerous. That's why Bladenode doesn't allow DA beta testers in their server to access terminal. But since you're the expert, I think you have think about it a lot and decide to allow it.

Maybe I'll give it a try soon. Thanks bro!
I am sitting the hosting industry since begin 2014, so anything in the meantime I know very well how to handle things like this. So don't worry, got control in hands.
It seems I am not receiving verification email from your site. Checked both inbox and spam in gmail. But not found any mail from your service.

Thank you  Sweet

(01-16-2021, 04:58 AM)tiwil Wrote: Well I should say that's unexpected. For me allowing terminal for free users is too dangerous. That's why Bladenode doesn't allow DA beta testers in their server to access terminal. But since you're the expert, I think you have think about it a lot and decide to allow it.

For a normal free offer I tend to agree with @tiwil; however, given that users must be registered on post4vps for at least 1 year to get this offer, I think it's okay. True, anyone can work maliciously, but I think it's a minimal risk for the small pool of users. I might give it a try to make a personal messaging system, given the current state of privacy in the United States.

[edit]@Pacific Spirit I am unable to complete sign up as the Terms of Service is giving a 404 error.
@fitkoh, can you share the issue. I tried to make a dummy account and anything works fine on my side.
(01-13-2021, 07:12 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: Reseller / Master / Alpha
Disk: 2.5GB / 3GB / 3.5GB
BW: 25 / 30GB / 3.5GB
DA Accounts: 5/5/5
DA Resellers: 0/3/3
DA Master Resellers: 0/0/2
DA features: Unlimited
Inodes: 100,000

Quick question @Pacific Spirit. I just realized that you're also giving away free DA reseller account? Does this account have any limitation that shared account doesn't have? Tbh I'm pretty impressed because you're giving away reseller account, then users will be able to create as many account they needed. Plus you give 3 options, which is awesome ...

(01-18-2021, 09:27 PM)fitkoh Wrote: @Pacific Spirit I am unable to complete sign up as the Terms of Service is giving a 404 error.

Since @Pacific Spirit has no issue, I think your issue is want to read ToS but it's giving 404 error. Here is the link for you https://clienthl.eu/terms-of-service.php
Depends what limitation you wanted to know. I can answer them Smile
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting