arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREE Offshore Hosting in NL (Limited users only)
The problem I was having is exactly as @tiwil said: I could not agree to TOS when I cannot find them. Thank you for posting the link.

Now I've finished application but I cannot submit ticket because I am waiting for verification email (same as @Littlemaster). I have whitelisted clientnl.eu in my inbox but still no success. Using gmail.
The email system is currently down at the server where the whmcs is hosted. You can view all emails in your account temporarly. We are working on a solution.
(01-19-2021, 07:52 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: The email system is currently down at the server where the whmcs is hosted. You can view all emails in your account temporarly. We are working on a solution.

I'll need to recover/change my password to login. (I generated a random password when creating the account)  Please advise when the email is back up.
So long as this issue is occurs, you may contact me via discord Smile

Our email services are fixed and emails are now deliver to the users.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting