arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Feedback needed - Why are members having difficulty to see their post counter?
After @Dynamo fixed the post counter in our profiles early in April, I posted an announcement about it immediately after. Like do people read the announcements from staff? As after the announcement I still was receiving inquiries about post counts and where to find them for April.

So I need to hear feedback here. Can you see your profile on the device you're using to make your posts? I see my profile to the left of each post and my number of posts show very clearly red or green. Also, if I click on my forum name it goes straight to my profile and my monthly posts are easy to see in that view as well. Like strictly speaking I shouldn't even have needed to make an announcement. As the number of posts are almost jumping at me in my profile - particularly when it was still red for April.

Do members see the same profile as I do? Or do you have limited view on phones or other devices?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I have no problem finding those stats at the usual locations.

guess they were just going through the motion or something. People often do things out of habit. They don't analyze most situations in their lives and just run on autopilot. I am quite the opposite though. Kinda analyze and reanalyze everything almost every time. So I am slow too.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I haven't face any problem now and before it was disabled for while (Don't know why i didn't had any problem). I have 21 posts (22 after this one) and i could manually on my profile i have 24 posts 2 of them posted on offtopic which not counted as post. At the time i'm seeing @dealhills you have 29 posts, @rudra have 28 posts, It could be change of course if you post something.

Those who reporting either they posting on those section which doesn't counted as post for the requirement of VPS OR they might really have issue and it only for some people like the signature image post counter, On my forum (PH) when i was using it. It doesn't load for some specific users ID don't know why.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

It is correct that I can see the monthly posts count on my profile with my device, and it still shows as red for April, as expected.

But the number of posts counted by the automatic counter does not seem to be accurate, at least for me. Would be best if @Dynamo could have a look into it.

Thanks for pointing this out @tryp4vps. I'll ask @Dynamo to check it out. So far however you're the only one with this comment. So it may be helpful to Dynamo if you could be a little more specific with the discrepancy in numbers by providing specific examples with printscreens and dates when this happened.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(04-26-2019, 08:45 PM)deanhills Wrote: Thanks for pointing this out @tryp4vps. I'll ask @Dynamo to check it out. So far however you're the only one with this comment. So it may be helpful to Dynamo if you could be a little more specific with the discrepancy in numbers by providing specific examples with printscreens and dates when this happened.

Thank you for conveying it to Dynamo.

Up to this moment my monthly posts count is 18, but I should have made 19 valid posts for April. I fully understand that the difference is not big, and it could be the reason why other members may not bother to report it.

I can personally accept this small discrepancy, but I would still like to point it out because I think we need an accurate monthly posts counter that we (the Giveaway manager and all VPS owners) can comfortably rely on it.

What are the usual location of this counter, in default theme I am unable to see the number of post/month in profile, I can only see it in postbit.

Thank you  Sweet

@Littlemaster It's in your profile, [Image: FL0pzM8.png] . I can see it fine tho and its accurate also.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
Hello,
After doing a quick check,
I found that there was a thread named "Free VPN providers" By @F7N
which contained your + some other user's posts too,
and when thread creator deleted his First most Post, all the posts inside that thread becomes auto deleted from that thread and not visible for public, though I guess its MyBB Glitch that other user's posts still won't be deleted(Of that thread) when you look into your profile > Total Posts.
So yea, actually you do have only 18 posts in real.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(04-27-2019, 06:08 PM)Dynamo Wrote: Hello,
After doing a quick check,
I found that there was a thread named "Free VPN providers" By @F7N
which contained your + some other user's posts too,
and when thread creator deleted his First most Post, all the posts inside that thread becomes auto deleted from that thread and not visible for public, though I guess its MyBB Glitch that other user's posts still won't be deleted(Of that thread) when you look into your profile > Total Posts.
So yea, actually you do have only 18 posts in real.

Hello,

Thanks @Dynamo for checking it out, and glad to see you replying here.

May I know if you are referring to this particular thread? https://post4vps.com/thread-2924.html

But it appears to me that the thread creator did not delete his First post, and my post on his thread is still visible. https://post4vps.com/thread-2924.html#pid26720

Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting