arrow_upward

Have some way to let users find how many posts they made this month
I have found it very irritating to not know how many posts I've complete this month.
So, I would like to suggest some method to find out how many posts you've made this month, be it:
  • A PM
  • An image like on FreeVPS (conan?)
  • etc
Thanks for the consideration.
Well...I have one suggestion...At the 30th of each month, WRITE it...it will be very easy to calculate then.
Or you can just click find all my posts and count them.

Considering the theme has changed, (I had some problems dealing with the old theme) I might try to make an image.
I'm gonna leave the community though. I don't know if I'll still make one.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
(12-20-2015, 10:43 AM)Conan Wrote: Or you can just click find all my posts and count them.

Considering the theme has changed, (I had some problems dealing with the old theme) I might try to make an image.
I'm gonna leave the community though. I don't know if I'll still make one.

Fair enough..I just find it a bit time-consuming.
I think best way to just click on all posts link in profile and count it. That's what I do at freevps too. But it's really nice we we can get a early message if we don't have enough posts for the month.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(12-21-2015, 03:36 AM)xdude Wrote: I think best way to just click on all posts link in profile and count it. That's what I do at freevps too. But it's really nice we we can get a early message if we don't have enough posts for the month.

thanks for you concern, But we already started sending messages to users who don't have 25 posts per months (and give 7 days time also to users),you most have not got as because you finished your 25 posts per month already.

and regarding Post count, as xdude suggested, "click on all posts link in profile and count it".
we shall make a image counter soon.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting