arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
! FloatVPS - Free VPS FOREVER!!
True guys, we can't really trust him at this point.
But lets see what if he really do the free VPS thingy since he's still in maintenance time.

Just give him a time, if he really give free VPS "forever" and don't take any from you, we can say he's legit, at least for this moment.

Otherwise, we can also stamp him as a scam.
I'm not really worried if he doesn't request my data, so.. I'm ok with this.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
i am going to try and grab a vps there.
note that it is free the only thing you can lose in this process is your IP being recognized.

just grab a vps and remain skeptical just trust them a little more the longer you have the vps.
when someone got the opportunity would be fine if you could post a bench of the vps.

as I can observe in the ram+disk space requests:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...nknown.png

they are heavy overprovisioning in only 4 gig ram nodes.
so don't expect performance. tell me if I'm wrong.

and based on these specs I get the idea your vps nesting.
Me, @perryoo11 and @tiwil already applied for it. He says server is maintenance so we can wait but if anyone else can a VPS let us know.

and @FloatVPS you forgot to add 1 more point on your thread.
Quote:
  • What we have to do for getting VPS
You haven't mentioned it on your thread neither on your discord (as far as i can see) Please fix it at least make proper way to apply for it.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

I have also joined his Discord and made a request there. Let's see if he is really giving VPS.

To be honest, I do not understand why he comes to promote his service at the time when it is actually on maintenance.

As a side note, it seems his website has mining script that will use your CPU to do mining. Sad

@tryp4vps that's freakin true!
I made a post already about that (first reply) about he's doing maintenance and not giving away any VPS. I'm really puzzled why he give away and do it when he's in maintenance.

Then when @arsalahmed786 request, he said he wants Arsal to reach him via PM, but until now I don't know if he's done already with Arsal or not.

Maybe any discussion you've made with him?
(03-14-2019, 11:12 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: I have also joined his Discord and made a request there. Let's see if he is really giving VPS.

To be honest, I do not understand why he comes to promote his service at the time when it is actually on maintenance.

As a side note, it seems his website has mining script that will use your CPU to do mining.  Sad

the CPU mining is on a seperate page, and it is disabled by default

(03-14-2019, 04:31 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: I think that specification!
Good for testing BungeePE plugins!
Is it just Join discord Then contact the Owner to get the VPS?

yeah, just join the discord and ask the owner (me) to get the free VPS/gameserver

(03-14-2019, 04:49 AM)Khadeer143 Wrote: 512 mb ram is not sufficient vps for gameservers i guess less ram with high storage that to hdd anyway good to see some one giving free vps base on gameservers !
im sure you can run many diffrent gameservers like halo, minecraft, etc
Offical Account of FloatVPS
Game Servers, Virtual Private Servers, all for a low budget hoster/user!
http://floatvps.tk/
You should invest in paid domain even if it is cheap one . Free domain make the site doesnt look legit and professional . There is cheap domain for less than a dollar
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I wonder if anyone has got the VPS yet or no? If yes, i'll too then give it a try.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Like everybody said, atleast try to get ppl trust by using a better domain first Smile.

Anyway, goodluck for everyone for it Smile
Hope i get one.
I don't get one right now. He said he will PM me when VPS is ready, but until now he's not PMing me.
I don't know if giving a VPS could be that long.
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting