arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free 512 MB RAM VPS - Oxcean VPS Promotional Code
(05-19-2016, 05:48 PM)Umut Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 05:23 PM)xdude Wrote: Looks like you can't skip the billing part. When I add the code it gives me an error asking me to fill the billing info first,

" Please Confirm Billing first "

Enter OCSTRIAL code on Billing page for 30 days trial (No credit card reqired).

For $10 credits, firstly you must add credit to your account.

Ahh that's the bad part. I usually skip these free offers which asked for credit card or paypal. I don't mind phone verification if they want to weed out spammers but giving credit card details is not something I would do for a free offer.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(05-18-2016, 05:23 PM)xdude Wrote: Ahh that's the bad part. I usually skip these free offers which asked for credit card or paypal. I don't mind phone verification if they want to weed out spammers but giving credit card details is not something I would do for a free offer.

Yes its not safe, the main reason of asking for it is that they just want the people with credit card to get it, as they know that if they like their service, they will buy from them.
I didn't type anything in except the promotional code, and I made a server w/o a credit card or paypal.
(05-26-2016, 08:08 AM)xdude Wrote:
(05-19-2016, 05:48 PM)Umut Wrote:
(05-18-2016, 05:23 PM)xdude Wrote: Looks like you can't skip the billing part. When I add the code it gives me an error asking me to fill the billing info first,

" Please Confirm Billing first "

Enter OCSTRIAL code on Billing page for 30 days trial (No credit card reqired).

For $10 credits, firstly you must add credit to your account.

Ahh that's the bad part. I usually skip these free offers which asked for credit card or paypal. I don't mind phone verification if they want to weed out spammers but giving credit card details is not something I would do for a free offer.

You can create a server even you didnt input your credit card information, but the problem is it's out of stock.
They are out of stock a lot but I managed to just now get one so they may have more.
(06-02-2016, 09:05 PM)drizzyamerica Wrote: They are out of stock a lot but I managed to just now get one so they may have more.

Really? then your lucky if you really get one.
Need A Credit Card to get Free Trial and $10 Promo code Cry . Big Problem For me Big Grin
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
(06-06-2016, 04:05 AM)Arkiven4 Wrote: Need A Credit Card to get Free Trial and $10 Promo code Cry . Big Problem For me Big Grin

No mate, just input this promotional code "OCSTRIAL" without a quote so you dont need a credit card for you to try their service, but unfortunately they are out of stock right now.
I keeping getting the out of stock error. I will continue to try. I just hope I don't have to spend more than half of the trial waiting to get a VPS. That would not be good. That would a really bad trial.
Any $10 Promo code for this service? I want to try it out but all codes has been expired.
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting