arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Help]installing cs1.6 servers in ogp panel
Shocked 
Hello guys anyone here know how to install cs1.6 game servers I checked some  tutorial on youtube and tried them but they didn't work also I guess to install this game-server need steam files but I seen some websites install cs1.6 game with out steam files if anyone can help me pls drop the working  tutorials for ogp panel thank you
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

The only real and proper way to install a Counter-Strike 1.6 dedicated server is to use "steamcmd" which is the Steam command line client to install many kind of game servers that are available on Steam. It's a free tool and doesn't require a Steam account for most game servers as you can login as anonymous to install a CS 1.6 game server.

Try LinuxGSM_ instead of OGP: https://linuxgsm.com/lgsm/csserver/
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Thanks bro any procedure for ogp panel ? Since I'm using ogp panel I want installation procedure for cs1.6 for ogp

It would be more easy with OGP well, You install a game server on your account. (Counter Strike 1.6) Then you just cilck on update with SteamCMD/Steam or with that button it will automatically download files from STEAMCMD, And you will be able to launch the server.
Install a Game Server > Goto your game server (Where you actually manage like stop/start) > Click On Update with SteamCMD.
(05-02-2020, 10:34 AM)Abdul Sami Wrote: It would be more easy with OGP well, You install a game server on your account. (Counter Strike 1.6) Then you just cilck on update with SteamCMD/Steam or with that button it will automatically download files from STEAMCMD, And you will be able to launch the server.
Install a Game Server > Goto your game server (Where you actually manage like stop/start) > Click On Update with SteamCMD.

Gonna try this method hope it works and how much ram thus cs1.6 will take bro ?

i guess i worked i can see server runs and i got cpu map  and no errors how to check weather its online and works fine any hints ?

thanks it worked i can see map file and game file at cpu thank you hidden and abdul  bro you  guys saved me again !  the total size is 772 mb its to high file xd

hope it correctly done check the ss
https://tinyurl.com/yasmbokd

@Khadeer143 since steamcmd is down from long time i don't remember exactly but you can build an addons on OGP with some commands to extract and delete zip file and you can run your cs 1.6 server also this package of cs 1.6 doesn't include dproto to make your server for no steam users, so you must install it.
keep me updated if your issue is fixed
http://filestorage.gmforce.ru/dev-cs.ru/..._Linux.zip
Watch this beauty till the end..

@Melvin

What are you talking about? SteamCMD is the latest tool to create Valve based game servers and others that are provided through Steam.

What is "down" or rather said dead is the previous tool by Valve that was available to host game servers called "HLDS". They have buried it because it was based on old code and only supported Valve games. SteamCMD is the successor of HLDS and active.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
the server runs fine its steam version and no problem i guess i need to wait till my client pm me if any problems occurred i will post here again hope my client dont have any issues regarding the server

(05-02-2020, 04:47 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: @Melvin

What are you talking about? SteamCMD is the latest tool to create Valve based game servers and others that are provided through Steam.

What is "down" or rather said dead is the previous tool by Valve that was available to host game servers called "HLDS". They have buried it because it was based on old code and only supported Valve games. SteamCMD is the successor of HLDS and active.

As i remember like a year ago i tried to install cs 1.6 server from steamcmd that comes with Open game panel it doesn't work it keep reloading and nothing happens and even i check the server files via ftp i found nothing installed so i searched about the issue and i found that Steam cmds down for hlds or idk or its temporary so whatever i got that cs 1.6 server Linux package so i won't face any issue while installing the server.

check this for more https://escapers-zone.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1949
Watch this beauty till the end..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting