arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Office 365 Personal with 1TB storage for 1 year
Here is how:

1. You must register an Oultook.com email address. If you already have one then go to step 2.
  2. Upload more than 5GB content to OneDrive in December.
  3. Wait for Office 365 sign-up email in early next year.

"For customers of our free service who have over 5 GB of content and who are directly impacted by the storage change, we
will offer one free year of Office 365 Personal, which includes 1 TB of storage. These customers will receive an email with
redemption information early next year."

Source: http://www.windowscentral.com/onedrive-u...gb-storage
Thank you Dudi for share,i will going to try it.Is there any limits for file uploads (example : just image and videos) ?
(12-12-2015, 11:19 AM)tokendeep Wrote: Thank you Dudi for share,i will going to try it.Is there any limits for file uploads (example : just image and videos) ?

You can upload all kind of file types.
Thank you for your answer,now i am going to register office 365
I'm guessing this isn't valid anymore? Because you said "In december"? Sad
(01-03-2016, 10:54 AM)PaddiM8 Wrote: I'm guessing this isn't valid anymore? Because you said "In december"? Sad

I guess the only way to find out is just to try Smile
Oh SHIT!!! Only ONE year?? Would have been better if it would be for lifetime.
(01-03-2016, 02:30 PM)Sagnik Sasmal Wrote: Oh SHIT!!! Only ONE year?? Would have been better if it would be for lifetime.
I really hope this is sarcasm... You really can't expect to get it forever when it's completly free... Like dude...
(01-04-2016, 01:51 PM)PaddiM8 Wrote:
(01-03-2016, 02:30 PM)Sagnik Sasmal Wrote: Oh SHIT!!! Only ONE year?? Would have been better if it would be for lifetime.
I really hope this is sarcasm... You really can't expect to get it forever when it's completly free... Like dude...

indeed.

microsoft and free products forever in office. that would be a wonder that that happens.

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting