arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GPU Server for Project
Hello all dear members.

I need a Dedicated GPU server for a learning base project to decode hashkey with hashcat. however someone tell me that i also do this work with cmd but i never knows how. i need a server which mostly people use for mining but i can't deal with any mining. just to decode a hashkey. i find many but not less then 50$ i just need for about one week, a server with high end gpu.

Kindly also guide me if anyone have idea how to do it with cmd also..
or
any hashcat application user here kindly help me.

hashcat
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(11-26-2020, 05:06 PM)sagher Wrote: Hello all dear members.

I need a Dedicated GPU server for a learning base project to decode hashkey with hashcat. however someone tell me that i also do this work with cmd but i never knows how. i need a server which mostly people use for mining but i can't deal with any mining. just to decode a hashkey. i find many but not less then 50$ i just need for about one week, a server with high end gpu.

Kindly also guide me if anyone have idea how to do it with cmd also..
or
any hashcat application user here kindly help me.

hashcat

There's a few offers here for servers in the 20$ a week range; not sure if the GPU will serve your needs but perhaps worth a look?

https://orders.fluidstack.io/

disclaimer: I've never used fluidstack so I can't make any honest recommendation of the service, but I think it does fit the requirements you mentioned: dedicated GPU and under 50$ weekly... I don't know enough about GPUs to say if any of these are "high end" GPU, but I think you'll know better what you need.
(11-26-2020, 05:27 PM)fitkoh Wrote: There's a few offers here for servers in the 20$ a week range; not sure if the GPU will serve your needs but perhaps worth a look?

https://orders.fluidstack.io/

disclaimer: I've never used fluidstack so I can't make any honest recommendation of the service, but I think it does fit the requirements you mentioned: dedicated GPU and under 50$ weekly... I don't know enough about GPUs to say if any of these are "high end" GPU, but I think you'll know better what you need.

Thanks alot @fitkoh for very quick positive response, i check there services all are according to my need i only need 4 to 5 working days to decode my project hashkey. but i am bit worry about stability and scammer. i never find any helpline menu or customer reviews or any success story.. that's really matters. anyways. i try it. 

Thank you
Did you checked Amazon WebService? It I am not wrong they have a service for such things, maybe the cryptography one.

You can be sure that they will not scam you or worry about their stability. It is a bit expensive but... well what do you except? GPU consumes a lot of power and they requires a special cooling system.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(11-27-2020, 04:25 PM)LightDestory Wrote: Did you checked Amazon WebService? It I am not wrong they have a service for such things, maybe the cryptography one.

You can be sure that they will not scam you or worry about their stability. It is a bit expensive but... well what do you except? GPU consumes a lot of power and they requires a special cooling system.

Dear bro @LightDestory

Amazon is not available in my region so i can't avail any service from them. i only have a link which suggested by a friend vasti.ai/
but the services is more expensive for my project. estimated cost goes to 100 to 150$. so i need any cheap alternate. or any person who has self managed gpu server with RTX2080Ti  11Gb GPU minimum, High End fast performance.
(11-28-2020, 03:05 PM)sagher Wrote: Dear bro @LightDestory

Amazon is not available in my region so i can't avail any service from them. i only have a link which suggested by a friend vasti.ai/
but the services is more expensive for my project. estimated cost goes to 100 to 150$. so i need any cheap alternate. or any person who has self managed gpu server with RTX2080Ti  11Gb GPU minimum, High End fast performance.
Where are you from? 
If I am not wrong Amazon has an almost global coverage.

Regarding your requests... I think your budget is too low to be able to get a RTX2080Ti 11GB edition working for you. I mean that card is a beast on both performance and consumes, it take like 260W. I thonk company will start the pricing at 299$ minimum for such high tier hardware. Moreover I don't think you will find consumers cards, they will sell you gpu servers running Quadro cards!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
@sagher I suppose you could try Google Cloud Compute Engine if it is available in your region.

GPU servers on Google Cloud Compute Engine are not cheap, but they do offer free tier for trial.

So you could get free credit first and it should be enough to run a GPU server for a short period of time. Smile

@sagher .. I just came across this one week free trial from Linode promotion, it fits the purpose and time frame you need it for, can take a look provided it's available where you are located. https://www.linode.com/lp/gpu-performance/

Also, it's a GPU so otherwise also for the specs you're looking, $50 is nothing to be paid for a week's time. Good luck with finding one though! Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
02-10-2021, 04:11 PM
Last Post: OldMeister

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting