arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREAT news for VPS 4!
Post4VPS is pleased to announce Shadow Hosting has increased the RAM of VPS 4 to over 10 GB (10240 MB ).  This makes VPS 4 the highest spec VPS at post4vps.

Our appreciation to @Manal and Shadow Hosting for their generosity.  This is much appreciated.

Manal Wrote:Dear Deanhills & Administrators at P4V,

We're glad to announce the increase of RAM for VPS 4. It means, we'll increase the total memory limit from 8 GB to now over 10 GB ie 10240 MB. I don't have much to say about this but anyways, I hope you'd enjoy it being the largest VPS of P4V. Thanks to all members being active in this community and hence putting towards good will.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Wow @Manal, congratulations with your 10GB of RAM on VPS4. You are now the leader in the VPS services. Also you deploy a good description of Shadowhosting. Keep it up bro! Oh btw. Shadowhosting is the only one who can do this Wink
Oh woww, now that's a bargain, too bad I dont think there would be any VPS 4s in the coming giveaway or I definitely would've applied, @Manal maybe buff up VPS 5 a lil bit too? c:
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
i bet someone is flexing his bandwidth. @Manal,
thanks Smile

truly great to see some 10gig beasts flying arround!.
(08-30-2019, 05:25 PM)Honey Wrote: Oh woww, now that's a bargain, too bad I dont think there would be any VPS 4s in the coming giveaway or I definitely would've applied, @Manal maybe buff up VPS 5 a lil bit too? c:

Will look into it. Two-three more IPs left to be ordered. Once servers are sold, I'll see how much RAM increase wouldn't be a problem for an increase(ofc without overloading my dedi cuz i dont want my customer to contact me for any issue lol. thats my moto because i do my best to prove the best service so people dont really have to contact me to get their things fixed).

(08-30-2019, 06:00 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: i bet someone is flexing his bandwidth. @Manal,
thanks Smile

truly great to see some 10gig beasts flying around!.

Just pray well for the business. If everything goes well, I might get ya'll another location in UK. Yes, you heard it right. I "MIGHT" sponsor P4V another but a small VPS to fill up the hole for vacant VPS slots in future if everything goes well. Just pray for me & my biz Smile
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(08-30-2019, 06:12 PM)Manal Wrote: I might get ya'll another location in UK. Yes, you heard it right. I "MIGHT" sponsor P4V another but a small VPS to fill up the hole for vacant VPS slots in future if everything goes well. Just pray for me & my biz Smile
That's definitely great news, if that is possible one day as yes, your two VPS Plans are of the most sought after at post4vps.  Particularly also because of the European IPs. The specs are just right - although the RAM is a bit over the top for VPS 4 Tongue , but what the heck, makes it into a great show stopper VPS at post4vps Heart!

Your attention to details and hands-on service are also great pluses for the VPSs.  Really wish you the best for your company and that there will be many orders coming to it.
Terminal
Whoaa!!
That's actually crazy! 10GB RAM for a VPS, it's going to be wild! Current holder will be very happy with this WOW specs!

Congratulations everyone!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
VPS9 is the VPS with the highest RAM, but now VPS4 is the KVM VPS with the highest RAM!

@Manal is kidding?
Terminal
Solo Developer
i am just coming to this thread again and sgaim and hiding around without replying. just speechless. dumbfounded. over whelmed. bewildered a bit too.

seriously, i dunno what to say here, in reply.

Thank you Man ! ... aaah al ! ..mmm.... Manal. (literally)
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
On that note, probably we'll close this thread now. @Manal. If you need to reopen it at any point for further discussion please PM me.
Terminal
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-22-2016, 11:20 AM
Last Post: Anik

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting