arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
September News
Hello Post4VPS members,

After the downtime of 9 Days we decided to not count posts for this months, yeah you are right but there will be no giveaway in October so users can skip posts for September but not for October. We will close the VPS request forum tomorrow(19/09/2016 UTC +5:30).

Sponsors News
Century1Stop is no longer sponsor of Post4VPS they abandoned the sponsorship right after the downtime started.

About Post4VPS downtime
Post4VPS downtime was unexpected as in the WHMCS control panel of Enom Reseller stats next due date as 09/09/2017 and in actual it was 2016 not 2017. enom resller doesn't even let us transfer it to new registrar(not even on namecheap i firstly tried with namecheap but the transfer failed) then i contacted enom for support and suddenly reseller responded that they disabled Domain lock and sent us a EPP code to transfer the domain after that i choosed namesilo as it is cheaper then namecheap and any other registrar. Within five days of transfer period we wait till it says successfully and it get successfully transferred.

About namesilo(Our new Domain Registrar)
I found namesilo after few searches for reliable domain registrar, i thought give them a try and they are pretty awesome they does have a promo for new users(currently only $1 off on user's first order with coupon code "newonsilo" use it without quotes). They does have a live chat option with 9:30AM-4:00PM (Arizona Phoenix timezone).

And belated
Happy Anniversary Post4VPS

Kind Regards
TrK and entire Post4VPS.com Team
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]
Its nice to see that Post4VPS is back, Some people said that its closed! Sad Happy birthday Post4VPS!
Enom is a headache as a registrar too. I had to deal with them and couple of their resellers years ago. So now I stick with Godaddy and Namecheap. Whenever you have a problem with a reseller always contact the registrar as soon as possible. It always work. I know from my past experience if you want less hassle then stick to accredited registrars. I use to work with resellers because I knew owners personally and they would be helpful but almost everyone of them either lost interest or the business sooner or later.

NameSilo is a accredited registrar and had a good reputation for good prices and support. I guess it's still same. Something I always look at when I check a registrar is their renewal prices and out going domain policy (Transferring domains to another register). Some registrars have crazy and unfair rules.

It's sad to see Post4vps lost a sponsor due to this situation. I was going to test them. Sad

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

In my opinion, NameSilo is the best. We use it for reselling domains. Never had to contact support.
Nice to have Post4VPS. Forget it guys. Bad things happen. You have came back gracefully. :thumbsup:
Thanks  @Post4VPS

(09-18-2016, 11:44 AM)xdude Wrote: Enom is a headache as a registrar too. I had to deal with them and couple of their resellers years ago. So now I stick with Godaddy and Namecheap.

Namecheap resells from Enom. It's been like that for years.
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
(09-18-2016, 11:44 AM)xdude Wrote:  So now I stick with Godaddy and Namecheap.

I've been using Godaddy for 7 years. There was no problem with them. 
I can recommend them, and others too: Aruba (Italian) and Fropsi (Czech)
(09-18-2016, 05:05 PM)Conan Wrote: Namecheap resells from Enom. It's been like that for years.

Namecheap was a re-seller when they started the company but they have become an accredited registrar years ago. It's just people see outdated articles about them.  But since it take loads of money to create their own domain management system they just kept using Enom for a long time. But since last year they are using their own system and registering domains directly.

They have been a ICANN accredited domain registrar since 2007.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Nice update, I guess wew no worries about my posts, was really worried xD

and happy birthday!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Almost thought Post4VPS wasn't going to be back since it was down for such a long time.. You guys moved the domain right, so this won't happen again (I hope)..
Anyway, happy anniversary Post4VPS! Hope the community will exist for quite some time.
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
09-26-2020, 09:30 AM
Last Post: deanhills
08-31-2019, 03:51 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting