Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA V sold 5 million copies in the last 6 months
So today I was scrolling facebook till I saw this,

https://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5-has-sold-f...5-million/

Even though I am quite aware of how popular the game is, I was still baffled to see this, Rockstar is still making tons of money every month from that game,  lmao
Rockstar does release new stuff every month or so into GTA: O but still 5 million copies in 6 months for a game that was released in 2013 is just crazy IMO, what do you guys think?
Thanks to Shadow Hosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I was actually one of the people who bought GTA V in last 6 months on PC, Tbh it didn't surprise me that they are still selling so many copies of gta v , It is a very popular game plus new content is brought very frequently with constant updates , there is new news for gta 6 as well otherwise if there was any news people would just wait for it.

One reason i believe is a huge reason for so many sales of gta v in last 6 months is because , in India GTA V has gone insanely popular due to major youtubers streaming GTA V RP (Roleplay) i believe around 3-4 friends of mine contacted me that they are buying GTA V for GTA V RP , and we all know the population of India , if only my 4 friends bought gta v , imagine it might 4 Million ppl are just indian out of 5 million copies sold XD.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
(11-09-2019, 07:34 AM)GodLikeGill Wrote:  I was actually one of the people who bought GTA V in last 6 months on PC, Tbh it didn't surprise me that they are still selling so many copies of gta v , It is a very popular game plus new content is brought very frequently with constant updates , there is new news for gta 6 as well otherwise if there was any news people would just wait for it.

One reason i believe is a huge reason for so many sales of gta v in last 6 months is because , in India GTA V has gone insanely popular due to major youtubers streaming GTA V RP (Roleplay) i believe around 3-4 friends of mine contacted me that they are buying GTA V for GTA V RP , and we all know the population of India , if only my 4 friends bought gta v , imagine it might 4 Million ppl are just indian out of 5 million copies sold XD.

haha fair point, GTARP is alot of fun ngl, sadly studies has me so occupied that I barely get time to even logon on discord anymore
Thanks to Shadow Hosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!