arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GalaxyHostPlus Closing
GalaxyHostPlus is closing due to financial problems. They are probably going to remove their VPSs from here too.

[Image: Gh0k9yj.png]
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
this is already known,
it also impacted post4vps that made me move post4vps IMMEDIATE to my VPS.

buts its done. with them sadly. and badly.
It is very sad indeed. Janusz provided me (through FreeVPS.us) with some wonderful VPS moments. He was always genuinely interested in having happy users of GalaxyHostPlus VPSs. I sincerely hope that he'll get back on track one day. I regret things didn't work out for him as he had hoped for.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(04-14-2018, 07:48 PM)deanhills Wrote: It is very sad indeed. Janusz provided me (through FreeVPS.us) with some wonderful VPS moments. He was always genuinely interested in having happy users of GalaxyHostPlus VPSs. I sincerely hope that he'll get back on track one day. I regret things didn't work out for him as he had hoped for.

I don't know if you're on let. but he better never come back (its sound harsh but his old/ ex-base will bash him off).
he's not giving old clients their money back.
(04-14-2018, 07:53 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: I don't know if you're on let. but he better never come back (its sound harsh but his old/ ex-base will bash him off).
he's not giving old clients their money back.

OK, I now understand the discussion in the FreeVPS shoutbox as well.  Thanks for updating the info.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I see that GalaxyHostPlus topic is red hot on lowendtalk now: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/14...harge-back

What an intense talk about refunding and charging back.

It is sad to see it comes to a situation like that. GalaxyHostPlus was indeed a good provider, but now Janusz is in great troubles.

well galaxyhostplus isnt sponsor anymore it doesnt show up in bottom page . before their closing they get an data corruption incident that make post4vps down for a week or so . correct me if im wrong
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(04-15-2018, 08:04 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: well galaxyhostplus isnt sponsor anymore it doesnt show up in bottom page .
Just to make it clear, they had sponsored us only VPS 7 (and also few months before, due to some reasons looks like they had ended the sponsorship).
The Host (where this forum was hosted) & VPS 5 were not sponsored VPSs,

Looks like their large discounts laid them in their saddest dept grave of over 30K.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

All those cheap VPS providers gives this type of end. Its not only a single company i have seen ending like this, though they never oversold their service and was pretty good when i used them for more than a year.

Its just not sustainable when you are renting a dedicated server with loads of IPv4 and then there is no way of getting any profit.
Take it as an example: You buy a dedicated server with 32 GB RAM, 20 IPv4, 1 TB Disk space, the good dedicated server of this specifications will cost around $150/month, even more if you need better quality ones.
You aren't going to make any profit unless you sell around 20 VPS, each for $10.
Or just forget about profit, you won't be even able to cover your expenses, even though if your investment is quite good too.

Then there goes the monthly cost of billing software, control panel etc that will cut off your profit anyway. So its quite hard to stay in the industry of VPS, though if you keep your prices higher than $7, then there's no one coming to you since they better go at DigitalOcean or Vultr unless you are providing them good quite good amount of RAM, disk space.
few days ago we are feel happy to see new sponsor for p4v and now one was gone also. so how we compensate VPS-5 holders. anyone here still awaiting after termination or shifted to another one?
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Pages (3):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting